Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Rains Fall



February 23, 2016


Daughter,

     The happenings of the day will be as foretold.  None will escape the justice of the Lord.  Many have thought that the eyes of Yahuah are covered, thinking that He does not make retribution.  For living high-on-the-hog, fancy life-styles, and vain glory of men, YHWH surely repays. 

     Little one, it is as I have showed you, and reckoning must be, for until it comes many will not change.  So many, time and time again have turned a deaf ear.  They have blinded their eyes, not wanting to look upon that which was shown them.  For I correct My own, but they would have none of My correction.  Now punishment, yes, harsh punishment must come now. 

      I must do as I have dreaded, lest many more perish.  The rains have begun to fall.  Many will be swept away in the current.  As I have said, this is the last chance for so many, lest destruction be their end.  Yet many have chosen such a destiny; fate, really.  For destiny is of Me, but fate comes from what man chooses of himself.

     Daughter of the Most High, I tarry no longer.  The delays of the inevitable have reached their end.  The sky now opens and judgment poured forth.  Open your arms, little one, and receive all who will come to you.  Many will cry out and run as My beacons of light are stationed atop the hills.

     This age of grace closes, but My mercy still extended.  Turn none away, but embrace them all fully and nurture and nourish them as I lead you; you will not run dry.  Gird yourself, for the time of the fall, the crashing has come.  Chaos will run rampant, confusion shall dash amuck.  But My sons and daughters of light shall know peace beyond all understanding or explanation. 

     Daughter, prepare to receive of all I have for you.  Instructions follow shortly; you will not be at loss for what to do.  Naught shall harm you, but I will carry you home safely.

   All My love,                                                                                                                                                Your King, Yahusha


2 Chronicles 16:9,  Proverbs 15:3,  Deuteronomy 32:35,  Proverbs 3:12,  Matthew 13:13-15,  Proverbs 1:29-30,  Matthew 5:45,  Matthew 7:24-27,  Proverbs 16:18,  Revelation 6:14,  Philippians 4:7,  Joel 2:1-17,  Matthew 25:6





No comments:

Post a Comment