Friday, June 21, 2019

Behold, I Am Come


June 21, 2019

My little ones,

Listen closely. You have heard it again and again… If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and forgive their sin, and heal their land. Now the reckoning of this has come. What will they choose? I can no longer call out, Choose you this day whom you will serve, without the demonstration and the motivation for them to choose.

I act out upon My words spoken time after time, that I will not always strive with flesh forever. Now is the time of the sword. Now is the time of judgment, the time for reaping, whereby it is written, Be not deceived, Elohim is not mocked, for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap, and it is so. Now shall they know that I am an Elohim who sees and is not slack concerning His promises, for My promises of judgment shall surely be meted out in full measure. It is so.

Now am I come with the sword, with fire, with pestilence, with judgment, that My people will turn to Me again. I am not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance, but they must choose. I will not force it upon anyone. Come unto Me all ye that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest, I have called; but I have a few who answered.

Now shall My demonstration be upon them of favor, for their hearts were obedient unto Me to follow in the way that seemed hard, for straight is the gate and narrow is the way that leads to life, and few there be that find it, it is written. Now shall it be known just how few really lived wholly unto Me. They who robbed Me in tithes and offerings, the offering of themselves, shall surely know that I am not a God that rewards covetousness. For they bring Me money, but I required a laid-down life. Could they not perceive it?

Now the rewards of My findings to each and every man, for behold, I come quickly and My reward is with Me to give to every man according to his work. Now shall all be revealed by fire to test what sort his work is, whether of wood, hay, stubble, or what was of gold and silver, precious gems. Now I bring all manner of reward to every man, to each as THEY have sown, for every soul that sinneth, it shall die, and the reward of righteousness is eternal life.

No longer will others bear the burden and reap what any other has sown, whether good or bad – for each must bear his own. No longer will the workers of iniquity be able to eat up My house, for I am come to execute righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed. This is the word of Yahuah that goeth forth, and I am come as a mighty man from whom no one can escape the fires of judgment.

But I call out, come, ye thankful people, come and raise the song of harvest home, to those who were obedient to do ALL I commanded, whether written or by word-of-mouth, for man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of Elohim, is it written.

But come, for you shunned not the hard way but were willing to live as the wretched and refused, despised among they who called themselves brethren, but is it not written that this would be? But you loved them not more than Me, and henceforth, I welcome you home where you will be amongst friends and brethren, neighbors, sisters, kinsfolk – My family, I call you.

As Yahushua was willing to give Himself up as pleasing sacrifice, so have you; and in following His example, you loved not your lives until the death, but overcame by the blood of the Lamb and the word of your testimony. Receive ye life and life abundantly, for all who came by way of death, I now resurrect into life eternal. Come, as the moment has begun. Judgment underway, according to every man as he has sown.


Scriptures: 1 Chronicles 7:14, Joshua 24:15, Genesis 6:3, Galatians 6:7, 2 Peter 3:9, Matthew 11:28, Matthew 7:14, Revelation 22:12, 1 Corinthians 3:13, Ezekiel 18:20, Psalm 103:6, Matthew 4:4, Revelation 12:11

No comments:

Post a Comment