Wednesday, November 8, 2017

HalleluYah! Salvation & Glory


November 8, 2017

This morning when I awoke, the chorus below was playing in my spirit.

The King of glory comes,
The nation rejoices.
Open the gates before Him,
Lift up your voices.

After prayer, I received these words:

My little ones,

I know it’s hard to hear after so many times it seems like you were let down, but mark My words: as I have spoken this day, you shall no longer be ashamed or disappointed by My lack of demonstration in your lives. You gave all for Me; I surely will not hold back from you. Arise this day, for the trumpet shall sound and you shall be called away with Me in the twinkling of an eye.


My little ones, say goodbye to what you have known, for it’s time to leave the dank and dark spaces and arise up in this glorious new I do. You shall no longer ask when, for you shall witness with your own eyes My mighty hand. Arise now, little ones, for I will not leave you in the grave, in the pit, for I call you unto Myself. Rise up and be called blessed as you enter into My rest and experience the fullness of the joy of Yahuah.

Now in this time you shall see the manifold reaping of all that’s been sown, and you shall reap of My pleasure. No more the sad and lonely faces, but brightly glowing with My glory. I will be exalted among the heathen, and you, My precious ones, shall carry My name to the ends of the earth.

Hearken, for salvation is come, and freedom and glory and all that you have need of is here. I hold not back. I shall carry you away in My bosom, and there you shall find all that you have sought for and waited for. This is My joy.

One more thing; no longer shall you be as children who have no father, but as those whose Father is the God of Justice. By My decree am I risen up, and you shall see all I’ve spoken come to pass.

Scriptures given: Zechariah 9:9-12, Isaiah 61:1-3, Psalm 24

No comments:

Post a Comment