Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Believe and See

image source: Bob Smerecki
www.flickr.com
October 31, 2017

My little one,

Think it not strange that I have led you this way. Think not that I have forgotten even a one of My promises to My faithful. Think not that I have forgotten the end that shall be. Think not that My promises will remain unfulfilled, for joy and rejoicing shall be in the houses of My people, for He that promised is faithful.

It is now My Word that shall stand, erected in the hearts of My children, My very words fulfilled in this hour. Many thought not to crush the head of the enemy in their lives, yet gave way to the enemy to devise his way through them. Know that this shall not continue, for he that is the friend of the world, the devil, is the enemy of Me.

And My children shall know it is I who stand up for them in this hour to remove the hand of the enemy from them. The oppression of My children shall no longer be, as it is I who now defeat every foe. Now shall your eyes spy the reward of the just, My faithfulness wrought forth in the earth, but also shall you behold the reward of the wicked, which is come to pass.

Think not that I am not here already, ready, set to deliver My own. Now shall they who played into the hands of the enemy be aware of the bed they made. Yet shall My own, My faithful, My precious ones indeed experience the goodness of their Elohim, for they walk in My ways and have not left the path of truth.

Take heart, daughter, and know that the time spoken of is come. Many shall be utterly ashamed, but My glory shall arise on My own. My faithfulness, your reward. You shall be amazed as I prove Myself faithful.


Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for He is faithful that promised;)

Psalm 27:13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord
in the land of the living.

Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Psalm 91:8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Isaiah 40:8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth; but the word of our God shall stand for ever.

Psalm 72:4 He shall judge the poor of the people, he shall save the children of the
needy, and shall break in pieces the oppressor.

Psalm 118:15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.

James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Psalm 89 (whole chapter)

No comments:

Post a Comment