Monday, October 30, 2017

Enter Into His Gates

image source: www.sweettothesoul.com
October 30, 2017

This morning as I went to pray, the Father said, May I have your undivided attention? Come and sit with Me while I show you a few things.What do you see?

I saw a mountain, which brought to mind Psalm 24:3-4, Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord, Or who shall stand in His holy place? He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.

Then I saw golden bells, golden tamborines, and other musical instruments. Beside them was a very large gate, and Psalm 100:4 came to mind, Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name. 

As I looked again, the gates were standing open. Psalm 118:19-20, Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the Lord: This gate of the Lord, into which the righteous shall enter.


After this, "We're Marching to Zion" began playing in my spirit. I will include the lyrics to this beautiful song at the end of this post.

Then the Father spoke these words:

My little ones,

Gather your things together and wait patiently upon Me. The hour is set and indeed is here when the trumpet shall sound and the dead in Mashiach shall rise. You shall be caught away in a moment as all comes crashing in upon they who knew not the hour. My little ones, your time of singing and rejoicing in the house of your Elohim is here and you shall experience the joy of Yahuah. Let this be your strength and song.

Now, My little ones, the hour set and is come, when as you’ve waited upon Me, you shall no longer be ashamed. It is already set in motion. Now the time of the end of the age, that the prophets prophesied of and the apostles spoke of in preparing My people for My return. My swift judgment no longer hold I back. Come, My thankful people come, heaven’s door awaits your entrance. You shall see and be satisfied; you shall sing and dance; you shall praise My name over the glorious things I have done.

Weep no more, My children, but lift up your heads and behold your redemption. That which you have waited to see, what many have waited to see, shall become visible – in plain view. No longer as paupers who have no home, no city in which to dwell, but as inhabitants of My city – My holy city – citizens of that place you have longed for.

Now, My children, awed shall you be as this all comes about now. Be ready to be on the move, as we will move swiftly on eagles’ wings. This is your day of rejoicing. Look not in sorrow on the inhabitants of the land, but with great joy over where you are going. You have prepared and waited; now your joy made full. Come, little ones, and be blessed as you receive a crown of life. Enter now into My rest. The end of this journey far better than what you thought possible – now come and see.

Now specific instructions you shall receive – each as I will have for them to do. Prepare to receive of all I have for you.

Your loving Father, Yahuah


"We're Marching to Zion"

No comments:

Post a Comment