Saturday, October 14, 2017

The Times of Refreshing


October 14, 2017

Little one,

Come closer; there is much I have to say. The journey in the wilderness has been long and rugged. Not many dared to venture in it for so long. Many turned around and went the other way. Others wouldn’t dare step foot beyond the boundaries of Egypt. Many upon many remained in the wilderness, yet died because of unbelief.

But these, My faithful warriors, survived the purging and the cleansing of the wilderness – they are made ready. There is a special crown that awaits each one who overcomes the throes of the wilderness to step foot in the promised land. Now shall each be rewarded for what they have done.

My faithful, I say unto these arise, for the times of refreshing are come upon thee, and I shall perform My words unto thee. Think no more of the pit and the prison, for they are not your lot – your bed of ashes no longer. Now it’s time to move forward. Oh what your eyes will spy in the land of My goodness, where joy abounds and blessings for they who gave Me their all.

Come and witness My extraordinary pleasure and hear Me say, Well done. You have fought a good fight, finished the course, now the victor’s crown. It’s Mine, little ones, it’s My pleasure to give to you the kingdom. Arise and come forth. As each your name is called, come and receive your just reward.

There is a special prize for all who have not seen but yet believed and held fast to the promise. Now shall you reap what was sown in faith. Come and receive your crown, your robes, the new shoes I will put on your feet. Now your gain, your sacrifice was not in vain. My joys, rejoice!

The season of harvest is surely come. Now the latter rains that refresh and revive. My little ones, come, new life I give in this season. Step into My abundance. Now the joy, the freedom, the fresh air you can breathe. Come and receive of Me.

There is much to say for they who gave all I required, but to they who would not, now explicit punishment has come. They hardened their necks and their hearts with every chance I gave. Now I must punish accordingly. Many weeping and gnashing their teeth will cry out to Me, yet others will turn their backs completely, sealing their fate.

Trust Me now to carry you through, each to their new place as I am moved with indignation toward the children of disobedience. Come, My thankful people, come. Raise the song for harvest home. Now to every man his due and just reward.

Your Father, Yahuah

Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord:

No comments:

Post a Comment