Wednesday, October 18, 2017

His Faithfulness Abounds


October 18, 2017

My little ones,

Hear closely the word of Yahuah spoken this day. The time has come, even already, when such as I’ve spoken shall manifest readily before your eyes. You’ve been through the wilderness, through the fire, and what remains is pure gold. Now that My promises are coming to pass, you shall see better days ahead; the best days are yet to come.

You’ve awaited My promises and words and walked carefully before Me in obedience to My will. You shall receive manifold rewards for your labor. Indeed, I love a cheerful giver and find great satisfaction in rewarding they who gave it all for Me. Come, My precious ones, the garden awaits. The fragrance sweet that wafts through the air is more beautiful than you can imagine.

It is a gift, My loves, that I waited to give you all this while. Now that you have done the will of Elohim, you will receive the promise. Undeniable, as the experiences of heaven flood your life, you shall be bathed in My glory, exceedingly joyful for all I have done. Yes, this day, on earth as it is in heaven.

The just shall live by faith, and those who’ve kept My commands to walk in My ways shall receive their due and just reward. It’s time, My loves, to enter into My joy. M faithful few I have not forgotten. Now is this your season to be planted, rooted, and established in My goodness – the goodness of Yahuah in the land of the living, and no evil shall befall and overtake you, for it is I who shield and protect My own.

This is a now word; Elohim hath spoken it.

Scriptures given:

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.

1 Peter 5:10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

No comments:

Post a Comment