Friday, October 13, 2017

No Greater Faith


October 13, 2017

My little one,

It is My pleasure to give to you the kingdom. My faithful have waited upon Me night and day, eagerly awaiting My promises to be fulfilled. Yet have I seen the pain of disappointment from so many times they thought it had come. Know that I have not found such great faith as these, My own, have demonstrated. And now shall I reward your faithfulness; your hope indeed shall not be disappointed.

They that wait upon Me shall now renew their strength as the oils of joy and gladness are poured out upon thee. Rejoice, little ones, for your season of harvest is come, and you shall not be disappointed. Keep expecting, My beloveds, for surely your time is nigh - the time of redemption. But look, beloveds, and you will see the fullness of all I've promised.

This is the day that I, Yahuah, have made. Rise up, O Israel, for your King is come. I call you away; now shall you see the great things laid up for thee. Rise and shine, My beloveds, I call to you now. Arise! Now for My kingdom, expect to see it, this your joy in time to come.

Scriptures given: 

Romans 8:23-24 
And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

Galatians 5:5 
For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

Romans 4:18
Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.

Romans 5:5
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

No comments:

Post a Comment