Sunday, October 8, 2017

The Season Long Awaited


October 8, 2017

Below are three words I received on the mornings of October 5, 7, & 8, and was instructed to post them together. I pray you’ll be blessed.

October 5, 2017

Little one,

Do you know how long I’ve waited for this moment? That time when I gather My own unto Me. That time when promises are fulfilled as spoken. You, My precious gems, shall be gathered unto Me, that where I am, there you may be also.

Horses and chariots shall arrive to receive each of you and bring you to the palace of the King. There is much to be said, for what lies ahead is all glorious for they who gave their all for Me. No more dress rehearsals; it’s the real deal – time to make our move.

Come, ye thankful people, come; harvest home awaits. Now the doors I open to release the flood of My goodness to overflow and overtake you. It’s the season My favor shall be shown My children. Come, ye weary ones, and find rest for your souls.

This day shalt thou be with Me in Paradise. No more time to wait; it’s time to advance. Come, little ones, gather your things; it’s time to depart.

October 7, 2017

Long have My people waited for this time to come. Prophets of old longed to see the day, but it was set for this generation, this moment in time. Much comes crashing down, bringing life to a halt as you have known it; there is no more time.

Long have people heard My words of warning, but they have gone unheeded, so now what has come makes its appearance. A sad day in the lives of so many, but truly a day of rejoicing for My finest who gave their lives for Me.

For them, to live is Christ and to die was gain. Now shall they see the reaping of all they’ve sown; to every man his due reward. Yes, so many spoke, The time is at hand, but lived as fools. But these, My faithful, have lived according to My standards, desiring to please Me. As My Word declares, the just shall live by faith, and now shall they receive the promise. 

Come, My lovelies, there is room to enter in, for today the feast is prepared. You shall be called to sup with Me at the table. Arise and come away as new life I give thee this day. Enter thou in at My command and make haste. It’s time, My beloveds.

October 8, 2017

Stand now, My beloveds, and see the salvation of Yahuah Elohim the Most High this day. As My faithful have waited upon Me, know that your time is surely come. That which you have longed to see is truly here.

My beloveds, stand fast with hearts pure, gazing upon Me, for you shall behold My glory. Think not that I shall leave a one of My devoted ones, with hearts so pure and tender toward me, waiting for such a time as this.

You will be amazed by the things I do as heaven now collides with earth and deposits those things stored up for them that love Me. Did I not say to lay up treasures in heaven? Know that they shall now fulfill My purposes in the earth.

Watch now for spring to blossom and bloom in the lives of My faithful, for surely it’s time to advance. The windows of heaven are open above you, and you shall witness My displays upon you. Come, children, and behold your King.

This is a now saying, saith Yahuah your Elohim

Scriptures given: Zechariah 9:16, Psalm 23:6, Hebrews 10:35-36, Deuteronomy 28:1-14, Psalm 27:14, Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment