Saturday, September 30, 2017

The Door Is Open That No Man Can Shut


September 30, 2017

 As I went into prayer this morning, I saw a large desk with a stack of big, old books that were closed. Next to them was a set of old keys.

As today is Yom Kippur, I understood that the books represented those that are closed when the judgment is set, but I asked the Father what the keys were for.

He led me Revelation 3:7-8:

7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith He that is holy, He that is true, He that hath the key of David, He that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept My word, and hast not denied My name. 

He also instructed me to read 2 Timothy 4:6-8:

6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Then He spoke these words:

Little ones,

Know that the time you've waited for is come. Men's hearts shall fail with fear for that which now comes upon this earth. But you, My precious, shall be gathered together unto Me where I shall keep you till the moment of My indignation is overpassed.

There is now the reward of the just that I shall deliver unto My own, for their faithfulness to Me has not gone unnoticed. You've come a long way, My loves, in order that you might enter in and be received. Know that you shall not be turned away, but now the door I open before you.

Come, My thankful people, come. Raise the song of harvest home. You shall rejoice in the fruit of your labors. Enter into the joy of your Lord. You have been faithful and found worthy of the commendations due those who gave their lives. Now, My faithful servants, rise up and claim all that is given thee this day. You fought a good fight, finished the course, and kept the faith.

Come, My weary ones, I shall refresh you with the dew of heaven that your faces will glow, no longer ashamed. Come, ye thankful people, come. Now see the great things your Father has done. Are you ready, My loves? Your time of departure is at hand.

Other scriptures given: Matthew 25:14-23, Psalm 23:4-6, Psalm 27:4-6


No comments:

Post a Comment