Wednesday, September 20, 2017

For Those With Eyes To See


September 20, 2017

Little one,

I have called unto My people time and again, but My calls have gone unheeded, unanswered for so long by so many. They speak of justice; they speak of truth, but do they even know what that is? I sent My Word among them to teach them, but so few paid attention. Now I must do as I must lest so many perish without Me. 

See, to know the truth is not enough; it must be practiced and lived. My people are perishing, yet I gave them all that was needed, if only they paid attention. The price for some will be extremely high, as they’ve lived in disobedience, not heeding My words of truth. And now the day has come. 

Listen, for you will hear it; watch, you shall see it. No longer shall they be able to deny that I am He who searches the hearts and minds. This nation is headed for a train wreck; collision is already here. Ladies and gentlemen of the court, I can no longer be held back from the judgment of this land. Putrid and abhorrent it is in My eyes. 

This is the Day of Yahuah. Make no mistake; it has truly come. Now shall you see the upheavals in full motion, loss and sorrow on every side. Yet you, My faithful witnesses, shall be a testimony for My name’s sake as you bear My light and glory. Many will come who knew not the hour of visitation.

Come, daughter, we now make ready to depart. Shout My name aloud for all to hear. This is the time of reckoning.

Yahuah, Mighty in Strength

Zephaniah 1:14-18

No comments:

Post a Comment