Saturday, September 16, 2017

The Sabbath Rest


September 16, 2017

As I readied for prayer this morning, the Father asked, "Do you know what day this is?" 

Then he continued,

"Shabbat, the first of many to come that brings My children rest and peace, refreshing for your souls. It's been a long, hard journey - arduous - My faithful few, but you've held on to the end. Now shall you arise and be called blessed. 

The hand of Yahuah is stretched out toward you in favor and the deliverance of blessings long promised. Today is not another day, My children; it's My day to welcome you home. A distinction, a separation between them that are Mine and they that are not. 

Be ready to be called away, My little ones, in a moment, the twinkling of an eye. It's here. Perfect liberty for My own who've chosen to walk in the freedom of My word, the Torah, given for all who would walk according to it, in covenant with Me. 

Now I make good on every promise I provide."

Scriptures: Hebrews 4:9, James 1:25, Matthew 24:13 & 25:32, Proverbs 31:28, Psalm 27:13, 1 Corinthians 15:52, Matthew 11:29

No comments:

Post a Comment