Saturday, September 9, 2017

How Long, O Lord, How Long


September 9, 2017

Little one, 

Write what I say. There is violence throughout the land that I have seen. I hear the cries of My people as they call out to Me daily, How long, O Lord, how long. They shed tears for the blood of the innocent and look on as they see their brethren trampled.

There is a mighty army that has infiltrated everywhere My people look. Disgusting it is and abhorrent in My sight, yet they will not quit. Now it’s time; I arise from My place and move as the swift Defender to My people. Long have they waited freedom from the oppressor; long have they waited the shackles to be removed.

Release and relief I now bring as I do away with what is not of Me. Stand firm, My children, and see the salvation of the Lord this day. Freedom is sweet, and you shall taste the goodness of your Elohim this day.

Now My wayward ones shall be brought to correction. O what a price to pay for disobedience, but alas, it shall bring about the repentance of many. Now the changes come; things shall never be the same. No longer will the enemy be able to hide, for I expose his secrets and lies.

Now come, My children, My faithful few, as I hide you away till My indignation is overpassed. There will be traumatic upheavals, such as the world has not known, but you shall be safe in Me.

Prepare to hear the shout emit from heaven. From one place to the next, the journey begins; it shan’t be but a moment. Hurry, little ones, joy is ours this day.

Your Father, Yahuah Elohim

Scriptures given: Habakkuk 1, Revelation 6:10, Psalm 10, Exodus 14:13, Isaiah 26:20, 1 Thessalonians 4:16, Luke 8:17  

No comments:

Post a Comment