Monday, September 4, 2017

For My Faithful


September 4, 2017

My daughter,

Write these words I say unto you this day. Now shall you see the goodness of Yahuah your Elohim in evidence. On display shall be My love for you, My pleasure in you, My faithful.

There is a time to rejoice for all who have wept and mourned for the time of sorrows that has come upon the land, and that time is here. Stay in readiness, for indeed you shall hear the ram’s horn sound out across the land and you shall know it is time and what to do.

Stay in readiness, My loves, for we leave momentarily. The sounds of war also bellow forth across the land, but My own shall be secreted away safe in Me. Fear not what comes, for great is your reward in heaven for the deeds you’ve done.

Come, My lilies, who laid down all and picked up your crosses for Me; to you I say, Well done. There’s no more to be said; the time is at hand. We will surely be on our way; come.

Scriptures given: Romans 2:6-8, Zechariah 2:10-13, Malachi 3:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment