Sunday, September 3, 2017

To My Little Ones


September 3, 2017

To My little ones I now give the Kingdom, that your joy may be full. You have fought many battles and overcome much; now shall you receive a crown.

I welcome you into the place where you shall be established, and never shall your feet walk these old paths again. For firmly established in your places of new, you shall never be in want again. You shall joy and rejoice in the God of heaven, for His mercy endureth forever.

His faithfulness is sure and His truth is forevermore. Come, ye thankful people, come; raise the song of harvest home. More abundantly than you can imagine shall it be delivered unto you till you will say, It is more than enough.

The truth is, the meek shall inherit the earth and all good things in it, but who are the meek? They are those who carry the truth in their hearts, firmly planted on the Rock, who look to Me as their All-in-all, and lean not unto the arm of the flesh.

Trust in Yahuah with all your heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths is their creed. These humble I now exalt as surely as I abase the proud.

The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God. But woe to they who lived as such yet professed to know Me. Woe to they who kept not the charge of the poor, the fatherless, and needy. Woe to they who for a penny would rather sell their souls and their neighbors just to gain a profit.

For what profiteth it a man if he gain the world and lose his soul, is it not written? But many shall witness the tragic outcomes of such an agreement.
Better it would be for the fools to become wise and the depraved to be righteous than to see them lost from Me for eternity because of their pride and folly.

My little ones, know that the hour upon us is truly at hand, when all spoken shall be fulfilled as promised. It is time to enter in, My little lambs. Won’t you take My hand? I love you, My children, and nought shall harm you.

Watch, for I am come and you shall see Me in all My glory. It truly is time.

Your Savior and Redeemer, Yahuah

Scriptures given: Isaiah 25, Luke 12:32, John 15:11, 2 Timothy 4:8-9, Joshua 1:2-3, Psalm 136:26, Psalm 100:4-5, Ephesians 3:20, Psalm 126:5-6, Jeremiah 17:5, Proverbs 3:5-6, Matthew 5:5, Luke 14:11, Psalm 14:1, Mark 8:36, James 1:27, Proverbs 8:6, Isaiah 40:5

No comments:

Post a Comment