Saturday, September 2, 2017

For My Children


September 2, 2017

Little one,

The time is at hand; the Day of Yahuah. There isn’t much to say, for many came not when I called, nor did they inquire about what that meant. Many think in terms of money instead of considering all they are involved in their every day lives.

A token of My love for My people was My Son, Yahushua, but where is their token of love for Me? They say it with their lips, all the while cozying up to another. How shall I look upon this any longer?

Know that the time is at hand when I shall extract you from these places, and you shall be with Me in paradise, for you loved not your life until the death. But many, so many will be heartbroken over what takes place next, for they were not adequately prepared for the Bridegroom who comes to meet them.

Now shall the divide be great between they who left all to follow Me and they who took Me in name only. Tragic it will be, yet the end would be far worse if I not move now.

Watch closely, My children, for you shall see the goodness of your Elohim in the land of the living. The time is here; get suited up, now we ride. This old shall be left in the dust along with those that dwell in it, and you, My precious ones, shall feel freedom at last.

Yahuah Elohim, Your Father

Scriptures: Isaiah 63:4, John 3:16, Isaiah 29:13, Luke 23:43, Revelation 12:11, Matthew 25:1-13, Psalm 27:13

No comments:

Post a Comment