Sunday, September 24, 2017

Now The Instructions; Now We Move Forth


September 24, 2017

This morning as I went to pray, I heard, “Arise and shine! Firm in truth, stand your ground.”

Then the Father spoke:

It’s time to come up and out of those places and shine your light for all to see. Come, little ones, stand firm in what I have given you. Know this, the days are come when you shall see all I’ve declared unto you, says your Father. The time of testing and trial for every man is here, save for My faithful, who’ve been ever before Me.

Now come into My chambers, little ones, where you shall receive your due and just reward. It’s a time of action, when you shall see the manifestation of My words which goeth forth and accomplish all I sent them to do. Now, little ones, look up look up, for your redemption is nigh.

No longer shall you await to see My goodness, for it is already here. Faithful you have been, now your faithfulness I reward, You shall receive the crown for your labors. Now we enter in, and know that the time of extraction is come, is here.

Prepared you will be as you receive your instructions to go forth in the land and accomplish all I set for you to do. Geared in My armor, strengthened by My Spirit, fully equipped to do the will of God, you shall move forth in victory.

So come, My darlings, as we prepare for what lies ahead. The old is no more; now we journey beyond into a land of promise. Come, little ones, what glories await thee. Are you ready to receive the victor’s crown?

Scriptures given: Isaiah 60:1-3, Ephesians 6:10-18, Joshua 1:7-9, Isaiah 55:10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment