Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A Word from the Lord for Those Who See

My child, the world is ending as you know it.  You are prepared for the darkness.  You know it is coming.  So many of my children don't know.  They don't see it, even as they're being warned.  They aren't afraid, but they will be when it overtakes them because they didn't see.  You are not afraid because you do see.  Blessed are they who see and hear that which I have spoken.  The time is coming, it is upon you, when those who see and believe will come to those who sleep and awaken them.  Many are called, but few have been chosen to perform the tasks My Father requires for the last harvest of My Bride.  The wedding draws near and the table for the wedding feast is set.  The time to gather My Bride has come.  Who will be ready? Waken those who are asleep!  Even now, My Spirit is being poured out upon those who are awake.  More and more will be poured on those who alert and watchful.  I am coming to call those who are Mine to enter into the Joy of the Lord.
                              Your loving Bridegroom,
                                         Yeshuahttp://theheartoftheking.webs.com/apps/blog/

"But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;"     Matthew 13:16

"For many are called, but few are chosen."    Matthew 22:14

"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.  And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days."   Joel 2:28

"Watch therefore, for you do not know when the master of the house is coming- in the evening, at midnight, at the crowing of the rooster, or in the morning- lest, coming suddenly, he find you sleeping.  And what I say to you, I say to all: Watch!"                  Mark 13:35-37

"Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober.  For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night.  But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation."                           1 Thessalonians 5:6-8

"But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept.  And at midnight a cry was heard: 'Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!'"  Matthew 25:5

"His Lord said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things.  Enter into the joy of your Lord.'"   Matthew 25:23

No comments:

Post a Comment