Sunday, October 12, 2014

For all those who belong to Him

"My perfect, beautiful, precious Bride, I am coming for you shortly.  Don't pay attention to the evils of the world, for they are many.  My enemy uses these as distractions for my children.  They (My children) are not ready.  They are not alert to the signs of My coming, yet they (the signs) are all around them.  I am coming for My Bride.  My precious children who are asleep, they will not be ready for the horror about to descend on your planet.  My Bride will waken those who sleep.  I have chosen you for such a time as this.  Don't be afraid of the chaos you see ensuing around you.  You, My precious Bride, My chosen ones, are surrounded by legions of My heavenly angels.  They are protecting you from the Destroyer night and day.  Don't fear what the enemy plots against you.  What he means for evil I will use for good.  You are sealed.  My Bride has been sealed and will be revealed at the time of darkness.  My shining Bride will be beacons of light for all to see who will see.  I will not lose any children that are Mine.  The enemy cannot have what is rightfully Mine.  The days of Abaddon draw near, yes they are here even now.  Watch and pray.  Be ever alert at this late hour.  I come quickly."

      With love,
     Yeshua HaMashiach

"And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and waves roaring; men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near."     Luke 21:25-28

"And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption."    Ephesians 4:30

"The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him, and delivers them."    Psalm 34:7

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose."     Romans 8:28

"You are the light of the world.  A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden."   Matthew 5:14

"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust.' Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence.  He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.  You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.  A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you.  Only with your eyes shall you look and see the reward of the wicked.  Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place, no evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near you dwelling; For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.  In their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone.  You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, the young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot.  'Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him, and show him My salvation.'"     Psalm 91

No comments:

Post a Comment