Friday, October 24, 2014

For My Children

 My daughter,
   You are crying out to Me.  Is it not for those who are unaware of the happenings surrounding them?  Is it not for those of Mine who sleep while it is yet day?  The night is coming when no one can work.  Why do they slumber and sleep?  Is it not for the distractions My enemy has strategically placed around them?  My children are so quick to turn and look at all he has offered them that they are lost in their own lives.  They have not found Me.  I am saddened over this, for they have not found the life I sent to give them.  If only they understood how much I gave for them; if they only understood how much I truly love them.  Yes, those who lose their life for My sake shall indeed find it.  Those who are wrapped up in themselves do not know Me.  This is why I send the darkness, for then, and only then, will so many of My children be shaken awake.  For this time My chosen ones have been shaped, fitted, and trained each for their own special job I have prepared them for.  They shall shine forth My light in the darkness.  I am grieved over the fallen state of My creation.  I loved them before they were ever created.  I loved them before they knew Me, yet still they don't choose Me.  So many think they have, but have not.  I am not a genie in a bottle, as some imagine Me to be, pulling Me out at their every whim.  I am not living in their churches waiting for a visit.  Nor am I as a pagan god who needs to be appeased by the occasional sacrifice of a good deed.  They do not know Me!  I created them to have a relationship with Me.  How I long to send My Spirit to dwell withing them where communication and love can flow freely between us.  Open your eyes My children!  I am a loving Father to those who know Me, but I am also a jealous God, an all consuming fire, and judgment is coming swiftly to those who disobey.  To those who have chosen idols over Me.  To those who have repeatedly erred from My ways.  To those who have rejected My warnings.  Even now the enemy makes his approach.  My chosen ones have heeded the warnings.  They are ever close to Me now and are completely hidden under My wings.  Here they are sheltered from all harm.  My children who have turned from Me must now face the darkness and deception that will encompass the entire world.  They have a choice.  Will they choose Me?  The time is short.  He who has ears to hear, let him hear.  It is I who searches the heart of every person.  I alone will judge the thoughts and intents of those I love, and I will reward each according to My findings.  Behold, the time is here when all who have rejected Me will mourn.  Warn all who will listen, for I have spoken!  
     Yahweh

"And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed.   Romans 13:11

"I must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work.   John 9:4

"You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober."   1 Thessalonians 5:5-6

"For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.  For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?"    Matthew 16:25-26

"He who finds hes life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it."    Matthew 10:39

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables."      2 Timothy 4:3-4

"In Him was life, and the life was the light of men."     John 1:4

"He who does not love does not know God, for God is love."     1 John 4:8

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven."     Matthew 5:16

"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."     Romans 5:8

"But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you.  Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His."     Romans 8:9

"Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called the children of God! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him."    1 John 3:1

"And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, 'Abba, Father!'"    Galatians 4:6

"For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God."     Deuteronomy 4:24

"He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler."   Psalm 91:4

"He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"   Matthew 11:15

"A day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, like the morning clouds spread over the mountains."    Joel 2:2a

"I, the Lord, search the heart, I test the mind, even to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his doings."    Jeremiah 17:10

"But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, who 'will render to each one according to his deeds.'"    Romans 2:5-6

"Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory."    Matthew 24:30

No comments:

Post a Comment