Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A Warning to those who sleep

"The hour is late. Yes, it is drawing to a close.  Those who are Mine must seek Me.  My Bride is made up of those who are near Me.  I am always near My children, but My Bride is always close to Me.  My Bride is not caught up in the cares of the world, the material things and the wealth of money.  Their wealth is Me.  My Bride knows I Am her supply and wealth, and needs not to look anywhere else for these things.  My precious children who are sleeping are caught in the snare of these things.  They choose to look at the riches of this world and compare themselves by what they have accumulated.  This is not how I operate.  My Bride has no reason to or has any use for accumulating wealth.  These things seem pointless to those who completely rely on Me.  Many things are about to take place on your earth.  You, My Bride, are ever watchful.  You are aware of what is taking place and is about to descend upon those who have no room for Me in their lives.  Much destruction and chaos is coming upon the children of disobedience.  Those who have chosen other gods over Me will watch with terror at the sight of what is to come. Warn them!  Warn them!  Sound the alarm!  Thus says the Lord, "Turn to Me. Destruction is upon you, and I alone am the way of escape.  Repent!  I Am love and will turn none away who truly choose Me."  The hour is very late.  The time of grace draws to a close.  That one of whom I have spoken is coming.  Satan the destroyer is coming to further deceive those who have turned away from Me.  There is precious little time left.  I Am not willing that any should perish.  Come to Me!  If My warnings go unheeded, what choice do I have left?  Those who refuse to awaken will be left to see the devices of the Evil one.  I hate this, for I hate what he does to My creation.  He has deceived them.  Is this not an abomination?  He knows his time is short, and even now he is pulling all stops to deceive those who do not look to Me.  They choose to look at religion, their own rules, their own plans, and the deception already beginning around them.  These things are not of Me.  Those who are Mine understand this.  Warn all who will hear.  I Am coming!"

                Your Saviour,
                           Yeshua

No comments:

Post a Comment