Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Behold, the Day of the Lord!



July 4, 2017

As I went to pray this morning, the Father began speaking;

Do you know what day this is? This IS the Day of the Lord. Do you know what I've stored up for this day, this moment, this hour, this season? Judgment from the courts of heaven.

My little one, do not be surprised by the things you will witness. Am I not God? Then why would they think Me not to be so? I am appalled and enangered by the filth that I witness, but if I not do something about it, I would cease to be God, for I am the God of justice.

My people have been ravaged far too long; indeed, it is I who come and make amends. The blood of Abel cries out from the ground; now I will answer in demonstration. Hear My words, O ye people of the earth, and know that this hour shall be served judgment and justice.

You heard not My rebuke, My call, My warnings, My pleadings, so I must get your attention somehow. You knew not the time of your visitation, and now destruction is already at the doors, even within. Now surely call upon My name, and I will save you, but only in sincerity of heart will I answer.

The just shall live by faith; their faithfulness I now reward. But woe to the ignorant, the blind of heart who choose to overlook these I sent you, for your due and just reward. Am I not the God who rewards they who diligently seek Me? But what of they who diligently sought something else?

Take up this lamentation, for surely it is come: We mourn, we laughed. We are in desperation, but we had all we had need of. We celebrated, but we now languish. We called to all that would come to enter our party of wares, but now are we poor. For indeed, the land that flowed with milk and honey was not ours, but we enjoyed its abundance; now we must pay.

Paydate has come, but what will they do? It is I who now cancel regular-scheduled programming, for I am come and make My mark upon the earth. They shall know; they shall indeed know it is I who prevails.

Little ones, listen, get your things in order; pack them tightly. We shall have no time when the signal is given to move. Stay in readiness and watch and wait, for every eye shall behold the things I do now in the earth. Watch and wait, for the time is here; the moment's notice now given.

Watch, little ones, watch.

Yahuah, The Almighty


When He finished speaking, I had a vision of a scene in the movie 2012, when the heads of state and those in power were preparing to build arks in the mountains of China for their safety.

I inquired why I was seeing this, and He brought to my attention that although many have thought to cover themselves and build their own places of safety, even the best-made plans will be as naught.  

He also brought to my attention the shortness of time (in the movie, the events happened much quicker than anticipated), and He asked, "What's the one thing people always think they have more of?"

I answered, "Time."

He responded, "Is time not deceiving?"

I pray that each of us will prayerfully answer His call to repentance and seek the Lord while He may be found.


Scriptures: Nahum 1, Joel 2:1, Isaiah 13:6-9, Zechariah 14:1,  Malachi 3:1-5, Isaiah 26:20-21, Deuteronomy 32:4 & 43, Habakkuk 2:4, Jeremiah 25:4, Luke 19:44, Hebrews 11:6, Genesis 4:8-10, Jeremiah 7:28-29, Matthew 25:13, Psalm 9:7-9, Romans 10:13, 2 Chronicles 7:14

No comments:

Post a Comment