Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Now Is the Time, the Day of Salvation


July 5, 2017


This day truly is a day like none other. My daughter, do not be surprised by the dread that falls upon the people, for they have least expected it. This has been in the works for quite some time, yet all seems peaceful and serene - not so.


Make ready to bolt these premises at the sound; make final preparations to depart. Do you not think I will come in this hour when all seem oblivious to its lateness? Come, young loves, there is much to do as our work must be established. Off with the old; on with the new. We move forward at a rapid pace; no more dawdling.


Wake up, My children, for the time is set! The alarms have indeed gone off across the land, but My deafened ones have paid no mind.


Daughter, prepare, for the Day of Reckoning is at hand. Trust Me, My own who've borne the burden and the shame of a laid-down life will now experience utter joy at the release of the rains. Come, My loves, blessed are you.



Vision:


As the Father was speaking, I saw the big gears inside of a huge mechanical clock, where the gears never stop working for anybody, nor are they affected by external sources or circumstances.


The operation of the pendulum is also based on the gears, and its chime/gong often signifies impending doom. It also marks the ending of a time and the beginning of another; a time change.



Then He continued;


No delay, no delay in what has come. Judgment upon these shores shall wreak havoc in the lives of people, but they wouldn't hearken when I called to them to get in the ark and invest in that which is eternal. No, they have found a far better thing, they think, but what will they do when it is removed from them completely and turned into ash and dust?


Now My faithful ones, arise, for indeed your time has come - the time for which you so strenuously prepared. Come, My joys, and be lifted up, carried away to your place of safety. Come and experience My joy. Arise in victory, where death will no longer have a hold on you, for it is time to rise.


Woe to they without, who refused Me at every turn, for you shall know the jealousy of God for you.


Come, My faithful, enter in My rest, for your season of joy is come.



He then gave the following scriptures:


2 Corinthians 6:2
(For He saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

Proverbs 27:1 
Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.

James 4:14 
Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.


2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Then He spoke:


My little one, you know the time, the day, the hour, the season, for I have shown you. Many know not the lateness of the hour, for they haven't paid attention. The feasts and goods offered by the world have appealed far more to their carnal nature and desires.


Not once have most considered that I would not be pleased nor that their riches can't save them. But they have sown to themselves destruction in that they walked not in the way of life.

Did I not make it clear, a distinction? Yet they haven't hearkened, for they haven't heeded. I make allowances for no man to live any way but holy, yet many think Me soft; senile really.


Daughter, indeed the clock has struck the hour. Now the effects promised, whether good or bad, to each one. Many will cry out in sheer darkness, but will they call out to Me in truth and sincerity? I know the heart, and I will answer each according to My findings.


Mend your ways, O people of the earth. Cry out in repentance that I may receive you, for I desire that none perish. Will you repent?



Other scriptures: Jeremiah 35:15, Matthew 7:13-14, John 14:6, Matthew 6:19-21, Malachi 3:6, Habakkuk 13:8, 1 Corinthians 15:54, Exodus 20:5, Deuteronomy 6:15, 1 Samuel 16:7, 1 Peter 1:15-17, Proverbs 11:4, Matthew 25:14-30






No comments:

Post a Comment