Tuesday, July 18, 2017

My Warning to You This Day... Choose Carefully Whom You Will Serve

July 18, 2017

My little one,


Late is the hour in which many have thought to be insignificant. Yet the seriousness of what is taking place is what few, very few understand. Many thought not to walk in My ways, yet opted for what seemed more lucrative, less adverse.

The greed of My people raises such a stench toward heaven and is unbearable to My nostrils. The sin and selfishness is more than I can bear to look upon any longer. They step on the necks of them they call brother and sister, and for what? For their own selfish ambitions and desires?

What does My word say, Love thy neighbor as thyself? But these have taken on a different meaning for what suits them. To whom did you give a piece of bread and a cup of water when they were in need? To whom did you give although it cost you? For whom did you sacrifice so that they might be helped? Who saw Christ in you?

Yet today will be another day My people, who are called by My name, will run to and fro, gathering and accumulating treasures for themselves, running past those who need it most without so much as a second thought or glance. Did I not say, Lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven? So now what do you have to give Me?

It's time for the reckoning for the unjust stewards. What will you say then? What will you say when all your material things are turned to naught but ash and rubble? What of those things I gave but you used it for yourself? What of those things I've spoken of time and again, but you ignored it?

I take no pleasure in what I must do, but I must in order to bring many to their knees in repentence. See this not as hatred for you but My love and mercy for you, for the end of the path you're on is destruction. Remove the god of self from the throne of your heart. Remove the god of mammon from your heart. Remove it, for I am come to destroy all that opposes Me.

Take this warning, My children, for time is truly up. Allow Me to cleanse and purify your hearts that I may take up residence in your heart, the place only I can truly fill. This truly is urgent, for the time is already at hand.


When the Lord finished speaking, He instructed me to also share a dream and a word I received on July 16, 2017.


Dream:


I was standing on a pier with a sister in Christ. We were watching wealthy people take off from or come in on boats and seaplanes. There was a continuous flow of people. Someone mentioned that they were going to Sybaris, which I knew was an island out in the sea.


One man in particular landed in one seaplane, then immediately entered another that was about to take off. He was so large that he could barely fit in the seaplane, and I was shocked that it could still fly. Even as I am typing this, the word "indulgent" comes to mind.

Interpretation:

Upon awakening, I looked up the meaning of Sybaris and its history. According to italythisway.com, Sybaris means, "city located on the rivers."

This ancient Greek city, situated on two rivers, was built in honor and worship of the bull god which was proudly displayed on its currency. Sybaris was known for its economic prosperity, luxury, and political supremecy. Its people were said to be "slaves to their bellies and lovers of luxury."

The destruction of Sybaris came during a great battle. The city was looted and then destroyed when the enemy diverted the current of one of the rivers. Sybaris was literally washed away by a flood.

As I pondered this, the Lord instructed me to turn to Isaiah 23, where the prophecy against Tyre is given. I believe that Tyre represents the current financial structure of this Babylonian system. Like Sybaris, it is symbolized by the bull god (Baal) and worships the god of mammon.

Words spoken by the Lord:

Little one,


Listen to all I say; naught is what it seems to be. Do you not think that even all their gimmicks with the stock numbers going back up and down are to desensitize the people into a false sense of security? But they have already planned the big one. The numbers are nothing but a farce - all an elaborate ruse to take everything the people have.

My little one, many have seen not this day coming, but it is here, even already. Do you not think I sent warning after warning to My people to get out while there is still time? But My words have gone undeeded. Indeed, the god of mammon is far more desirable to them, so I must show them who's who.

They have attributed everything to My name but what is holy, just, and righteous, but believe that this will somehow please Me? Rubbish. Now I answer according to the idols in their hearts and reveal that which they've truly stored up as fool's gold.

The day hastens forth and is now come. Do not be surprised by the things you will witness, and much loss and devistation commences with a crash. The big fall I've warned and warned about is truly come. These things I tell you that you are not amazed by the outcomes many will experience.

Did I not say, Thou shalt have no other gods before Me? Yet have they erected many. Now the revealing of what every man has stored up and placed their confidence in. A mass distinction now takes place.

Be not worried, for My own shall thrive in this time. They who've stored up treasures in heaven shall now experience the abundance of rain; indeed, a great harvest. For as every man has sown, so shall he reap.

This truly is the day, a time when My name shall be magnified as all else is brought to naught. Come, My little ones, away with Me, till My indignation be overpassed. This is the Day of the Lord, when all gained outside of Me shall be brought to naught and removed, for My children wouldn't hearken unto Me.

What else can I do? As their Father, I must punish My wayward ones in order to save them from utter destruction. Will they heed the call? Will they listen?

Your loving Father

Scriptures: Isaiah 23 (whole chapter), Ezekiel 7 (whole chapter), Matthew 24:45-51, Matthew 25:14-46, Luke 12:13-21, Matthew 6:19-21 & 24, Exodus 20:3

No comments:

Post a Comment