Friday, July 21, 2017

Time Is Up; I Have Had Enough

 
July 21, 2017

After prayer this morning, the Father spoke these words:

Let it be known this day, that which I've spoken shall be fulfilled. Naught shall be left undone, but every word shall be manifest. My glory wrought in the earth shall be seen, as that which has risen and dared to think itself above Me is destroyed and brought to ruin.

This is the day that the Lord hath made. Rise up, O righteous ones, and shout for the victory that has come your way. No longer shall the oppressors trample what is precious. No longer shall My own be as prey to they who despitefully use them. No longer shall My own be in the den of lions, for I am come to rescue and deliver.

No longer shall they who know Me not blaspheme My name by their atrocities. No longer shall wickedness prevail in the earth. No longer shall pig slop be the choice food served to My people, for I am come to free them.

Many believed not that this was the time of visitation, but they shall be surprised and shocked for what takes place. If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face, I will hear and hearken unto them.

Now the time is at hand; the unpleasantries that await many have come. Did I not say, Be sure your sin will find you out? And many will be surprised by the way it comes about, for everything not repented of must be judged. The continuance to live in sin by My people will no longer be tolerated.

I have seen enough. It's time to make My move. This says the Lord of Hosts.

Scriptures: Isaiah 40:5, Isaiah 14:3-23, Psalm 118:24, Psalm 32:10-11, Luke 6:28, Psalm 72:4, Psalm 10:8-10, Isaiah 52:5, Isaiah 61:1-2, Luke 19:44, 2 Chronicles 7:14, Numbers 32:23, Romans 2:5, 2 Timothy 4:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment