Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Wilt Thou Be Accepted?



July 12, 2017

My little one,

Know that the hour of trial is at hand, the trial by fire that will test every man's deeds. Is it not I, the great Creator and Redeemer, who called My own to get in the boat? But so many have not listened. Few have taken the proper precautions and built their houses on the Rock where it will be safe from destruction and damage.

There is a people, mighty in spirit, who stayed their course - a job well done. I welcome them home. For as all comes crashing down, these shall remain in safety. I offered a way for all who would come to get in the boat, but they laughed, mocked, and ignored what I told them. So shall destruction come as a thief in the night.

Now shall all know I am the Lord and I change not. This is My advise to they who read these words: Listen intently to what I am telling you. The time you've pushed to the side and avoided is come, and you shall not escape. Turn to Me, turn to Me, says the Lord, that I may still receive you.

Ultimately, you will be required to change, but is that such a high price as I gave the life of My Son for you? I gave My best, My most beloved. Will you offer up any less? Turn while there is still time, a nanosecond really, but I will still accept that which is acceptable - a laid-down life.

Will you join Me and turn My wrath away from you? Yes, many shall experience consequences they never imagined in this hour, but will they come and be filled with the knowledge of Me? Will they come and buy of Me gold tried in the fire? Now we shall see. We shall see.

My faithful, rise up. The barren is no longer yours, but watch the buds bloom in your lives. For all that you've sown, now reap an abundant harvest.

My hands are extended to any who will come and repent in this time of turmoil. But woe to they who refuse the hand of the Lord and despise His hand of judgment. Do well and thou shalt be received as with My faithful few. Come, My arms are still open.

Lord Yahuah Elohim

My grace is still open for you.


Scriptures: Proverbs 29:1, 2 Chronicles 36:15-16, Genensis 4:7, 1 Corinthians 3:12-13, Matthew 7:24-27, Matthew 24:38-39, 1 Peter 3:10, Revelation 3:10, Mark 8:34-37, Galatians 6:7-9, Revelation 3:18, Proverbs 3:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment