Thursday, July 27, 2017

Two Words for Such a Time


July 27, 2017

I received the following word on July 23, but was not released to share it until today. In obedience, I am posting it along with the words spoken by the Lord this morning.

July 23, 2017

This morning after prayer, the Lord directed me to read Revelation 22:18-19.

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

My daughter,

Long have many sought to handle My words, as though they could change Me by manipulating My words. Many have been cast off because of this, because they wouldn't repent.

Many have been such who knowingly added to and willingly left out what I indeed declared. A travesty this is indeed. Many truly do not know what they've heaped to themselves by doing this, for sure and utter destruction is their end.

My daughter, it is not a light thing to mess with the living God and that which I spoke, yet many understand not the implications of such a matter. Weighty it is in My eyes.
I am the God of justice and shall bring upon them that which is due them.

Do not think that many who teach so erroneously do it in ignorance, for many know the truth but have rejected it. What is the basis of My word? Is it not to teach men the way they should live? Is it not to follow in the way of My Son? Is it not to dictate to men My desire for righteous and holiness? It is not to show them the way back to Me?

But this they readily reject. They reject My call to repentence and the basics of the Torah. They teach truth twisted into a lie yet leave out the essentials of all that is righteous and holy.

My daughter, did I not warn My people in the beginning not to add to nor take away from My words? Yet what have they done? Many respect not My warnings because they think it applies not to them, but they will be ashamed.

Yes, many will see My judgments meted out in full measure because they despised the truth and would not repent. Yes, many you shall see eaten alive by the judgments brought upon them. My daughter, know that the hour is come, though many believed it not to be so.

Do not disregard My warnings, children, but come to Me in repentence. Put aside those things which have hindered your way and seek Me while I may be found. Judgment is here. Will you repent?

July 27, 2017

Little one,


Let it be known, I will be exalted among the heathen; I will be exalted in all the earth. Yes, the time has come when much will take place that's never been seen before. Indeed, it has begun in the lives of many people - payback for what they've sown.

Know that as the day moves forward, the evidence of the unlikely will be seen. There's no stopping what has started, just a matter of moments till the entire earth is affected.

Long have I waited and held back judgment from this land in order that My people would repent. But they are inundated with the ways of the world. They pay little attention to Me, so now the outlay of all I've promised.

Cheer up, My little flowers, vindication has come and then the glory. Come now, we advance; there is much to do. Waver not as I instruct you and lead you, and know that no weapon formed against you shall prosper.

Now I bring down and I build up according to My will and pleasure. Are you ready young ones? It's a brand new day. Come, ye thankful people, come.

Yahuah Elohim, The Most High

Scriptures given: Acts 12:23, Isaiah 14:11, Deuteronomy 4:2, Proverbs 30:5-6, Revelation 16:9, Matthew 7:13, Hebrews 10:31, 2 Timothy 4:3-4, Acts 12:23, Isaiah 55:6, Psalm 46:10, Galatians 6:7, Romans 2:4, Isaiah 54:17, Jeremiah 31:28

No comments:

Post a Comment