Wednesday, August 2, 2017

It All Commences


August 2, 2017

Little one,

Know this, the days are come when all I've spoken shall come to pass and break forth on every side. Nothing has been seen before like that which is come. I make My mark, My distinction, between what is honorable and just and what is corrupt. I divide the righteous from the unrighteous; that which is holy from that which is not.

My presence shall be felt as the shaking begins even violently. There is no easy pass to what is come, but My own who've made their abode in Me shall be secreted in the Rock, a storm shelter. Now the turmoils on every hand; chaos and confusion outbreaks shall even cost many their lives.

Look upon Me, children, and be saved, for I desire that none perish, but will you repent? Transactions are being made that you can't imagine, even such things that will affect your day-to-day living. Many secrets planned now come into play, and some already have, yet you haven't noticed.

Look to Me, children. I seek not your harm but your salvation. Will you come and lay hold of the gift I've placed before you? But many shall experience the worst because they wouldn't hearken unto Me. When will you give up, children, and mend your ways? Will you heed My call and warnings, or will you just continue on as you have and ignore Me?

Justice is the quest of the hour, and many shall not like what they receive. But turn to Me and be saved. Turn to Me and be set free. No longer as slaves in Egypt, for I am come to rescue. Are you ready, children?

As you have watched and waited, My faithful, know that I am come for you. You shall indeed see the goodness of God, as I promised you. Come now and enter into My safety and rest.

Your Loving Father

Scriptures given: Jeremiah 25 (whole chapter), Ezekiel 21 & 34 (whole chapters)

No comments:

Post a Comment