Wednesday, August 16, 2017

The Time of Harvest


August 15, 2017

Come My daughter,

There is great cause for rejoicing among My faithful, for joy at last has come. Indeed, this is the season of harvest, the time of reaping what every man has sown. No more as beggars shall My children be, but suited up in My finest, as children of the King, as they in whom I am well pleased.

However, there is a people called by My name, who have not humbled themselves to pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways. Woe unto them, for what I have dreaded I must do lest many perish in the way.

Woe to they who, for pretense, carried My name upon their lips in order to have for prey My very own. Woe to they who clothed themselves as sheep but inside are ravenous wolves. Destruction is in their mouths, yet their lips drop with honey.

Woe to they who sought Me not in the treatment of My own and thought Me to be a God who does not see or care; woe be to them. Woe to they who exploited those seemingly weaker than you. Is it not I who uses the weaker things to show up the mighty? Yet you would even try to discourage them in the way – how foolish.

I will now rise up and show Myself strong and display My own as they I am well pleased in. There is only one way, and they have chosen that which is good. Now I reward – the rain upon the just and the unjust in this hour. No longer will any be hidden, for did not say that all would come to light?

Be not surprised for the reaping of what every man has sown, even some severe, for what’s been sown in joy or sorrow, each will know. So come, ye thankful people, come; raise the song of harvest home. It is begun. Now come into My palace, My secret chambers, till the moment of My indignation be overpassed.

The moment of extraction come; be ready now, My loves, for at the sound of the trumpet you shall know what to do. Listen and take heed to all I say. This is indeed such a time.

Your loving Father, Yahuah

Scriptures given: Matthew 7:15-20, Psalm 126:5-6, 2 Chronicles 7:14, Luke 10:42, Galatians 6:7-8, Matthew 23:14, 1 Corinthians 1:27, Matthew 5:45, Isaiah 26:20, Luke 12:2, Amos 8:4-7, Matthew 13:24-30 & 37-43, Proverbs 5:3, Psalm 30:5, Psalm 94

Below are the lyrics to a song I’m led to include in this post. It speaks very much to this time we are in.

“Come, Ye Thankful People, Come”

Come, ye thankful people, come,
Raise the song of harvest home!
All is safely gathered in,
Ere the winter storms begin;
God, our Maker, doth provide
For our wants to be supplied;
Come to God's own temple, come;
Raise the song of harvest home!

We ourselves are God's own field,
Fruit unto his praise to yield;
Wheat and tares together sown
Unto joy or sorrow grown;
First the blade and then the ear,
Then the full corn shall appear;
Grant, O harvest Lord, that we
Wholesome grain and pure may be.

For the Lord our God shall come,
And shall take the harvest home;
From His field shall in that day
All offences purge away,
Giving angels charge at last
In the fire the tares to cast;
But the fruitful ears to store
In the garner evermore.

Then, thou Church triumphant come,
Raise the song of harvest home!
All be safely gathered in,
Free from sorrow, free from sin,
There, forever purified,
In God's garner to abide;
Come, ten thousand angels, come,
Raise the glorious harvest home!

No comments:

Post a Comment