Sunday, August 20, 2017

Freedom From Egypt


August 20, 2017

Little one,

Let it be known, the time is at hand – the hour in which a great distinction between My people and they of the world shall be made. It is I who now come to reveal the imposters. I am come to free My people, the hand of the bondservant from the taskmasters.

Little do My people know the degree by which many shall reap in this hour for their oppression of My people. I am come to set the captives free, and no more shall they be taken in by enticing speeches and fair words. No longer shall they be raped, pillaged, and plundered.

No longer shall the balances remain unjust, for I am come to free all, says the Lord. I have seen time and time again how My own have been mistreated, judged unfairly, even by their own brethren; but I am come to right every wrong, and justice shall be established.

No more the brutal and reckless ways of the heathen shall My people tolerate, for I am come to free them. No longer the mix-up between right and wrong, for I am come to make it clear and set all things in order. These Egyptians around you, you will see no more, for now My wrath is poured upon them.

Make haste, make way, for the King of glory comes, and exalted shall His name be… no longer Pharaoh’s. No longer shall My people fear these Egyptians, for I am come to free them every one.

It is time to rejoice and see the salvation of the Lord this day. Stand, O My people, for the day of deliverance has come.

Scriptures: Exodus 14:13, Isaiah 61 (whole chapter)

No comments:

Post a Comment