Friday, August 4, 2017

I Will Be Exalted


August 4, 2017

My little one,

The time that My children have suffered has been long and extensive, but know that joy has come at last. This My joy in giving you the kingdom, My faithful few. My chosen heirs shall rule and reign; it's time to take hold of your inheritances, the land bequeathed you, your lot.

Feed and clothe all who will come in this time of turmoil, for they will seek shelter from the storm that rages about. Many lives will be turned upside down in a matter of moments, and never will it be the same again.

My decrees have gone forth and shall be made known throughout the land in this season, this time. It is I who come and make My presence known and felt. The inhabitants of the land shall indeed know that I Am. There is none beside Me.

Let them see and feel the power of My might and the effect My glory will have upon them. It is time, young one, to stand and see the salvation of the Lord. Let this be known and broadcast: I will be exalted among the heathen and My name lifted up in all the earth.

There is a price to pay for those who have not known Me, but woe to they who knew but turned away. Woe to they who thought the effects of sin to be miniscule, who chose the pleasures of sin for a season, who without repentence have continued on their way, for mass destruction is at their end.

Woe to they who refuse the works of My hands and recreated something in their own image to worship. They bend not the knee to Me but have made others their god. How shall this people go unpunished?

You, My daughter, must share My words lest you be held responsible, but these are a hard-hearted people who care not for the things of God. They have turned aside from Me, all the while claiming to know Me, living filthy, abominable lives before Me.

When will they see and repent? When will they give up that which is ungodly for the way of the cross? Share these words and let them know that judgment is come. Will they repent?

Your Father, Yahuah, Righteous and True

Scriptures: Luke 12:32, Psalm 30:5, Ezekiel 11:12, Psalm 62:11, Exodus 14:13, Psalm 46:10, Isaiah 45:21, Hebrews 11:25, Matthew 7:13, Revelation 6:9, Hebrews 6:4-6, Psalm 115:4, Ezekiel 2:4, 1 Peter 4:17, 2 Chronicles 7:14

No comments:

Post a Comment