Thursday, December 3, 2015

2 Words





October 11, 2015


The Lord has instructed that these two words go together. One is a repost from January 28, 2015, and the other is from October 11, 2015.


January 28, 2015

My love, write this down,

     I come to you, not in search of gold nor richness, but in desire of your heart. The hearts of men are where I desire to be; where I desire to truly reign supreme. Is this asking so much? I gave My life for them so that they could be free to give Me their hearts. From the heart is the desire of one's affections, is it not? Then why do My children mount up so many other things there? Why do they not open it to Me fully?

     They honor Me with their lips, but not their hearts. I see all hearts. All are bare before Me, and I know the true intents and desires of each heart. Yet, I am not welcome in most hearts whose bearers claim to know Me. I do not desire lip service or sacrifice outward. I desire to be crowned King in each of My children's hearts. This is how I know Mine: by the condition of their hearts; whether or not I am the supreme Ruler, the deepest desire of their affections. I know if I am shut out, crowded out by all the replacements that rise up, or if I am given the seat of honor and all else pushed aside.

    Those who love Me honor Me above all else. Their desire is fully turned to Me. Where else would I go but to where I am welcomed with open arms? There I have room to work. The hearts of men are deceitful and desperately wicked, and Who alone can change them? I desire this for all men: that they would turn to Me fully and open up their hearts completely. Not just in mind and words, but in the deepest, darkest, most hidden places within so that I may come in and shine My Light, thereby washing out the darkness.

My love, it is time. Rise up and come away with Me, for the time is at hand. Feasting and endless joy await you. Drawing you away, I shall bring you into the fullness that awaits you. This you have longed for and the time has now come to enter into the joy of your Lord.

Yeshua ha'Mashiach



October 11, 2015

My daughter,

    Do you know why it is I must send judgment? Do you know why it must be this way? Their hearts have been turned from Me. Their eyes have refused to see that which is before them. They have turned a deaf ear to that which I have spoken through My prophets and messengers.

Daughter, it’s time. What must be done is come and there is no stopping it. I have warned and warned for so long, but few have listened. Now I have no other choice but to punish and judge their willful disobedience and ignorance. This is not My choice; it is theirs. The people shall receive even what they want. Their hearts desires fulfilled as well this day. It has come.

    I shall hide you away, little one. You shall indeed fly away with Me as I hide you from the indignation which is come. Sorrow not for them, for they have refused all of which I have offered them and for what price? For a trinket of fool’s gold have they sold themselves and have been led astray.

     All shall know that I Am the Lord, Yahweh Elohim, and as I have decreed it, so shall it be in the earth, even this day.

John 8:12 & 36, John 3:14-21, Hebrews 3:10, Hebrews 4:12, Jeremiah 17:5-10, Proverbs 21:2, Psalm 24, Psalm 26:2, Psalm 95:10, Hosea 6:6, Hosea 10:1-3, Hosea 13:6, Isaiah 29:13, Matthew 22:37, Mark 7:14-23, Luke 16:15, James 4:8, Revelation 3:20


No comments:

Post a Comment