Wednesday, December 2, 2015

God Abides In Living Temples



June 19,2015

  As I was praying about the abominable things that seem to run rampant, even in the assemblies, the Lord began speaking. This I have been instructed to share.


   "Let Me tell you something, My lovely one. The things you see are speaking to the things you know; the wickedness of the world and people in it. The lifting up of man and his accomplishments. The glorification of sin. The complete disregard of My Torah. How shall these people go unpunished?


   Judgment must fall this day, but it first begins in the house of God. Soon no one will doubt that it is I who brings destruction to the man-made structures called "churches". Why do men foolishly presume that I abide in these despicable structures? Does not My Word say that I dwell in a temple not made with hands? How foolishly and arrogantly men ignore the very words spoken by the Ruach. Yet also, how arrogant to overlook the implications of such a deed. Blasphemers!

  "Prepare!" Little one, cry this out to the people. For the destruction they will soon see will be on such a massive scale and so immense, there is nothing that can even compare to it. My little one, come and hide away with Me in the cleft of the rock for a moment. I will surely hide and protect you, for I have come to retrieve you and shelter you in this time. Take My hand as I lead you away as these houses built on sand are washed away by the floods and destroyed.
   Come, My chosen of My Father, and enter into My chambers prepared for those who love Me. Come, you who have been prepared for such a time as this."

Love, Lord Yeshua

Colossians 3:5-6, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4, Galatians 5:19-21, Revelation 22:18-19, 1 Timothy 3:1-5, 1 Timothy 4:3-4, Hebrews 10:28-31, Hebrews 9:11, Ezekiel 22 (whole chapter), Isaiah 1 (whole chapter), Isaiah 48:1-11, Proverbs 1:7-8, Proverbs 3:1-2, Proverbs 7:1-5, Song of Solomon 2:14, Matthew 7:24-27, Exodus 20:7, 1 Peter 4:17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment