Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The Die Is Cast



November 3, 2014



   "Thus says the Lord, 'I have warned and warned. My watchmen have sounded the alarm time and again. But you would none of My rebuke. You have scorned those who carry My messages. The time is here, that day has come when all who have refused My voice will weep. Your mourning will arise from depths of great sorrow. My heart is heavy for you who have not listened, not obeyed My command, not heeded My beckoning call. 


   I called to you, but you were busy. I called to you, but you had friends. I called to you, but you were full of pride. I called to you, but you would have none of Me. You would have none of what I have to offer you. Thus, as you have chosen, so shall you have. The world you love has been in darkness, so darkness you shall have. The horrible things of my enemy has infatuated you, then horror you shall have. Idols you have taken for yourselves in place of Me, so the god of this world you shall have. The pleasures of sin, the works of Satan, all of the religious hurrah you choose instead of Me, then the withdrawing of Myself you shall have. 

   This is the fate of all those who have disregarded Me. You have disregarded My Son. You have disregarded My sacrifice. You have disregarded My commandments. You have disregarded My counsel. You have disregarded My warnings, and have cast them aside like old gloves. So I say to you, what you have sown, that shall you now reap. I have given you much, but you have thrown it away. Why should I come to your rescue when you have repeatedly ignored, even laughed at My warnings of the coming disasters. 

    Woe, woe to them who have not heeded My Word! Woe to them who make a mockery of sin! Woe to them who cast out My fair ones and My messengers! Woe to them who have taken counsel among the wicked! Woe to them who are greedy of gain! Woe I say, woe to them who have put idols before Me! Woe! 

   Hearken now all you inhabitants of the earth! Judgment is now upon you! The die has been cast. True repentance comes from a broken heart. Cry out to Me while I may still hear you. Call out to Me before the darkness closes you in. I have spoken! Who will hear? 

    Yahweh




"Then if anyone hears the trumpet but does not take warning and the sword comes and takes his life, his blood will be on his own head." 
Ezekiel 33:4


"For thus says the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel: 'In returning and rest you shall be saved; in quietness and confidence shall be your strength.' But you would not." Isaiah 30:15


"The earth is defiled by its people; they have disobeyed the laws, violated the statutes and broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore a curse consumes the earth; its people must bear their guilt. Therefore earth's inhabitants are burned up, and very few are left." Isaiah 24:5-6


"Woe to them, because they have strayed from me! Destruction to them, because they have rebelled against me! I long to redeem them but they speak lies against me." Hosea 7:13


"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise." Psalm 51:17


"Then the one who had received the one talent came and said, ‘Sir, I knew that you were a hard man, harvesting where you did not sow, and gathering where you did not scatter seed, so I was afraid, and I went and hid your talent in the ground. See, you have what is yours.’ But his master answered, ‘Evil and lazy slave! So you knew that I harvest where I didn’t sow and gather where I didn’t scatter? Then you should have deposited my money with the bankers, and on my return I would have received my money back with interest! Therefore take the talent from him and give it to the one who has ten. For the one who has will be given more, and he will have more than enough. But the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken from him. And throw that worthless slave into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’” Matthew 24:24-30


"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap." Galatians 6:7


"And I will come near you for judgment; I will be a swift witness against sorcerers, against adulterers, against perjurers, against those who exploit wage earners and widows and orphans, and against those who turn away an alien-- Because they do not fear Me," Says the Lord of hosts."
Malachi 3:5


"So now we call the proud blessed, for those who do wickedness are raised up; they even tempt God and go free." Malachi 3:15


"But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them." 2 Corinthians 4:3-4

          Given to hisprincessbride

No comments:

Post a Comment