Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The Trumpet Sounds Forth



April 23, 2015

   "The trumpets are blowing and the shofar is sounding, welcoming My beloved children into the land long promised them. This is My good will and pleasure. These have renounced the world and all its systems and have embraced My ways. Daughter, many delights await you.

   The time has come, the gates have been opened. Come now, I say. Enter into the pastures lush and green. Taste from its delectable grass and cool refreshing streams, for now beloved, no more will you suffer and labor as worn out and battered vessels. The time has come when all is being made new. Step into your places as My beloved warriors. You have fought the good fight, you have finished the course, you have kept the faith. Now as newly robed vessels, remade in My likeness, renewed by My Spirit, you shall now go forth and pour out abundantly what has been placed within you. 

  The day has arrived when, as My Spirit has been poured out upon your flesh, that you My beloveds, will draw all who dare come into the fold. The weary worn travelers who have made it through the wilderness will now lead those who ventured outside My fold. The time of gathering is here. But wait for My signal, and you shall know what is to be done."

   Lord Yeshua

Isaiah 27:13, 1 Corinthians 15: 51-53, Isaiah 60: 19-22, Ezekiel 34: 11-31, Isaiah 52:11, 2 Corinthians 6: 11-18, Psalm 23: 1-3, John 10:9, Ephesians 6: 10-18, 2 Timothy 4: 7-8, Isaiah 62: 10-12, Isaiah 61:10, 2 Corinthians 4: 7-10, 2 Timothy 2: 20-21, Romans 12: 1-2, Joel 2: 28-32, Matthew 9: 37-38
    Given to hisprincessbride

No comments:

Post a Comment