Wednesday, December 2, 2015

My Children,
December 17, 2014

 I tell you these things.  Heed My warnings, for the things of which I speak are upon you.  Indeed, they are overtaking you; your earth!  Few have listened.  Few have an understanding of what is upon them.  Time has run out.  So many are about to perish, but they do not even know what befalls them.  They haven't heeded My urgent warnings.  Oh, why haven't they listened?  I gave so much to protect them, to shelter them, but they fail to come to Me.  They fail to seek solace in Me.
   Oh children, I shake My head in pity and hang My head in grief.  Do you not believe the things I have told you?  Have you no eyes to see what is happening around you?  I say that so many are blinded.  Yes, blinded by your ways; blinded by the deception that has been taught you of Me; blinded by the entertainment placed in front of you; blinded by the veil that covers your eyes, even your ears. My heart rends for you.
     Cry out, children!  Cry out and I will yet save you!  But you are not listening.  No, the noise of what you hear is much too loud to hear what I am saying to you.  How My heart sorrows.  Children, what would you have Me do?  You leave Me but one choice: to shake you awake.  To shake everything you know and love so hard that you will have nothing else to turn to but Me.  And it is now upon you.  The great shakening.  Yes, it has come.  
      Children, but turn to Me, and I will send rescue.  Heed Me.  Heed them, those sent to rescue you, and you will brought to safety.  Oh that you would hear what I am telling you.  Oh that you would heed those who bring My message.  But you will remember.  You will remember that you were warned.

2 Peter 3, Matthew 24:36-44, Matthew 25:1-13, Mark 8:34-38,
Mark 13, Luke 6:46-49, Luke 11:29-32, Luke 17:20-37, Luke 21:25-36, Isaiah 24, Joel 2, Isaiah 13, Jeremiah 51, Zephaniah 1,
Malachi 3, Malachi 4:1-3, 1 Thessalonians 5:1-8, Revelation 2 & 3
Given to hisprincessbride

No comments:

Post a Comment