Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Come Feast At My Table



April 16, 2015



My Daughter,

  "How is it that so many of My children say they know Me but never darken My door?  Have their feet never ventured up the stairs to come before Me and truly lay themselves out for Me to see? How is it that they feel so close and yet, in reality, are so far removed from Me?

    Daughter, it is the dawning of a new day for you and those like you; for those who come and sit at My feet, who feast at the banquet of knowledge I have laid out before them. They desire true wisdom and obeisance to their King. I have laid out this feast with an open invitation for all who would desire to sup with Me, but few take Me up on My offer. 

    Now it is time for the refreshing rains to come upon all who sit at the table and eat from My delicacies. It is time for the windows of heaven to open up and pour out blessings untold upon these, My special children, who have placed all their desires in Me and My wants. It is time for them to be swamped in the goodness I have surely prepared for them. They desire all I have to offer. They eat the scrumptious morsels placed before them and they desire more continually. The feast is ever laid out before them and they will never be turned away from My table.

   Now clothed in robes of splendor royal, they shall now receive just rewards for their desires and hearts pure. For the little they have, I shall now make much, even overflowing so that they cannot contain it. It shall be poured out upon them- an endless flow of supply and blessings. This is a glorious time for all who have dared place their feet under My table. Come daughter, and behold your Beloved, for the time you have awaited is nigh."

    Your loving Father, Yahweh Elohim



Isaiah 29: 13-14, Matthew 15: 8-9, Psalm 23: 3-6, Song of Solomon 2: 4, Proverbs 4: 18, Isaiah 58:8, Revelation 3: 20, Proverbs 2: 1-8, Isaiah 30: 23, Joel 2: 23, Isaiah 55: 2-3, Matthew 5: 6 & 8, Malachi 3: 10, Isaiah 61: 10, Revelation 22: 12, Hebrews 11: 6, Luke 10: 39-42,  Isaiah 60
    Given to hisprincessbride

No comments:

Post a Comment