Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Choose You This Day



November 1, 2014

    "Am I not with you? Be not afraid at this late hour for I come to gather up those who are Mine. The clock is ticking, indeed it is now striking the midnight hour. It is dark, but it will get so much darker for those who have not declared Me to be their King. Is it so much to ask from them? They are too proud in heart to forgo their pride and turn to Me. I love them, but they love themselves too much to take My life; the very one I died to give them. 

   They turn to all the goods of the world; there are many for the world seemingly has much to offer. Their natural eyes cannot see what is plainly placed in front of them. The glitter and the dazzle is so eye-catching that their spiritual eyes have been blinded. They must awaken to Me, but the time is already here when those who have been deceived will be further deceived. Yes, some will awaken, but not all. Many will experience the very horrors I want to rescue them from.

   Daughter, don't be afraid. I am coming for you and all that are Mine. I am coming to take them and they shall be My mighty army in the earth. Through this many will come to Me. This is My Father's good plan. But I tell you this, the harvest is great, but the laborers are truly few. But through My power working in them, the harvest will be very great indeed. Come away with Me, My love. Come and let Me hide you away in My secret place. Here the enemy will not be able to see you, nor will he be able to find you. When you finally emerge, he will see you, but he will not be able to touch you; not so much as lay a finger on you. For you shall be covered with My protection; coated in a shield of armor. You will go forth with might and great power for I shall be with you. Do not imagine that you are dreaming this up. For as I have spoken, it shall happen. 

   Rise up, My warrior Bride! It is time. Shine forth My light I have placed in you, for you I have chosen to bring many to Me. My lights in the sky shall be My sign to all of My coming. They will be in awe, but then destruction shall overtake them suddenly without warning.

   To those in darkness I say, 'Choose you this day whom you will serve!' As many as turn to Me I will take away with Me. The enemy is here, but look up you chosen ones! I come; your redemption is here! I come swiftly to snatch My Bride out of the path of impending destruction. I gave My life for her and naught shall harm her. Stand fast, My beloveds! I come quickly!"

   Yeshua



"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10


"And at midnight a cry was heard: Behold, the bridegroom is coming, go out to meet him!" Matthew 25:6


"I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd gives His life for the sheep." John 10:11


"Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him." 1 John 2:15


"And Jesus said, 'For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind."
John 9:39


"And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie," 2 Thessalonians 2:11


"Then He said to them, 'The harvest is truly great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest." Luke 10:2


"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." Psalm 91:1


"My beloved spake, and said unto me, rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Song of Solomon 2:10


"He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler." Psalm 91:4


"The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Psalm 18:2


"So disaster will overtake you, and you won't be able to charm it away. Calamity will fall upon you, and you won't be able to buy your way out. A catastrophe will strike you suddenly, one for which you are not prepared." Isaiah 47:11


"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15


"Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near." Luke 21:28


"And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work." Revelation 22:12
 
               Given to hisprincessbride

No comments:

Post a Comment