Wednesday, December 2, 2015

This Is The Day!


June 3, 2015

    
   "This is the Day that the Lord has made. Rise up! Rise up and rejoice in it! The King has come to establish His Kingdom to the far corners of the earth. Every eye shall see Him and behold Him as He is.

   The separation occurred now marks the distinction between the sheep of His fold and those who are lost and without. The separation made further when those that are His will shine forth now as bright lights in an ever darkening world. The lost sheep shall be scattered, and My chosen shall shepherd them back into the fold, My fold, where I watch carefully over and guard My sheep. Where they are nurtured and rest in safety.
  
    The time is come when the hirelings shall flee and the false shepherds cast out. Their man-made versions of Me shall be toppled and the idols set before them crumbled. The wolves are ravenous and seek to destroy all that are not in My fold. But now I will send out My true flock- those that eat of My green pastures and drink of the everlasting waters, to go and search out the lost and bring them home to Me.
   
    Come, My mighty warriors. Arise and prepare to gather My lost sheep. Let the proclamation ring out now; the bells sounded! For the Day of the Lord is come!"


Psalm 118:24, John 10:1-30, Matthew 10:16 & 34-36, Luke 10:2-3, Luke 12:51-53, 2 Peter 2:1-3 & 12-19, 2 Thessalonians 5:4-5, Psalm 23:1-2, Psalm 24, Psalm 47, Psalm 72, Joel 2:1, Malachi 4:1-3, Zechariah 10:12, Micah 4:1-5, Isaiah 1 & 2, Isaiah 33:17-22
    Given to hisprincessbride

No comments:

Post a Comment