Thursday, December 3, 2015

Welcoming My Bride



August 9, 2015

My daughter,

  The bells are ringing out the welcome of My Bride; those who find all their delight in Me. The table is spread, the feast prepared. Come and sup with Me now, My precious ones. Today you shall be lifted up in the eyes of those around you and made to look like the King's sons and daughters.

  Your chairs await you as your place has been especially prepared for you. Come and sup with Me as we hide from all the noise and clanging outside. I will shield you from the roar of the wind and the uproar the storm that now falls creates.

  Much pleasure awaits you, little one, and grand your entrance shall be. 'Tis a day of reckoning for many, but you My lovely ones, shall be hidden away in the cleft of the Rock, richly rewarded for all you have done before Me. I miss nothing. I see all, and not one good deed goes unnoticed by the Almighty.

  Stretch out your hands this day, for I shall heap rewards in them so that you shan't be able to contain them. Enough, enough! you shall cry, but My blessings shall continue to flow heavily towards you. They shall not cease. Your advent is at hand.

Matthew 25:1-12, Matthew 22:1-14, Song of Solomon 2:4 & 14, Revelation 3:20, Psalm 23:5, John 14:2-3, Isaiah 2:10-12, Revelation 22:12, Matthew 16:27, Isaiah 40:10, Malachi 3:10, Psalm 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment