Wednesday, December 2, 2015

My Daughter,
November 7, 2014

  "My Spirit has descended on you.  You are filled to overflowing.  He is flowing out from you like a river from the ocean.  My well runs deep; My supply is vast.  You have desired this; you have yearned for it with your whole heart.  It is yours.  Continue to seek Me as He is continuously poured out upon you, flooding your soul and spirit.  This has happened because you desire this. You have pleaded with Me, and I have answered you.  This is My desire for all My children, but only those who seek earnestly will find Me.  Many want the things I can give them, but they don't want Me.  They don't want a relationship with Me.  If only they realized that I fully reward those who diligently seek Me! Do you feel My fire within you igniting the gifts I have placed in you, pressing you towards the calling for which I have chosen you?  It is not by might, nor by power, but only by My Spirit says the Lord of Hosts.  Many desire a platform but only those who have sought Me out are now being raised up to their calling in Me.  For this is My great pleasure: to up those who have fallen, to use the weak to defeat the mighty, and to bring the seemingly foolish before the wise to show them up.  This is My workings.
    In the day of trouble you sought Me, daughter. You found Me because you looked for Me.  There are those who will seek Me in the trouble in days to come, but will not find Me.  They waited too long, for the Bridegroom came while they were away.  This is the fate of so many whom I love.  But upon Mine who are looking to Me, who hide themselves in My secret place, to them I freely pour out My Spirit.  I fill them with My love and joy and knowledge.  They bear My truth and I am raising them up as My mighty army.  Hidden, and not exposed, they carry My light and glory.  And the time quickly approaches when they shall be revealed to all.  Take heart My daughter!  For all that I have spoken shall happen.  The time has come when many things that have been held back are being released.  Don't be afraid, for this is in My perfect plan. I come quickly!  "Arise!", I shall call out to My army and they will come out from their hiding places at My bidding.  They shall shine forth My light as the dawn brings forth a new day.
     Come close to Me, little one, and I will show you many things.  You will understand many things that have been kept secret.  I will delight in bringing you before the strong and declaring the freedom of those they crush.  The bound shall be released as you cry out 'Victory!' to their oppressors.  This I have chosen you for.  You, yes you My daughter, I have made strong in spirit.  Yes, I have strengthened your spirit by the One who dwells within you.  He scatters all darkness and binds of the wounded places that cannot be seen but felt.  He heals what has been broken and restores all that has been stolen away.  This is My good pleasure.  I, the Lord God, take great joy in showing Myself through this: I raise the fallen and heal the hurt.  I give sight to the blind and open deaf ears.  I alone give life to what was once dead.  This is My goodness and satisfaction.
    Hear Me, daughter.  Listen to what I say.  This is a new day of new beginnings.  I do a new thing by My Spirit who rests upon you.  Through this outpouring I will perform My good will in you and through you.  I will bring many to Myself.  Don't be alarmed at the changes you see taking place. Rather, rest in My promises to you.  At the finish line you will look back and declare, 'The Lord has done great things for us!'  Therefore, be glad and rejoice!"

"You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."      1 John 4:4
"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.  Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."        John 14: 26-27
"But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him."      Hebrews 11:6
"So he answered and said to me: “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the Lord of hosts."
Zechariah 4:6
"Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,  I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."     Philippians 3: 13-14
"But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;"         1 Corinthians 1:27
"He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength.  Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall, but those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."     Isaiah 40: 29-31
"In the day of my trouble I will call upon You, for You will answer me."    Psalm 86:7
The ten virgins - Matthew 25
"But the path of the just is like the shining sun, that shines ever brighter unto the perfect day."     Proverbs 4:18
 "Arise, shine; for your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; but the Lord will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you."    Isaiah 60: 1-2
"For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,  that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,  may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God."      Ephesians 3: 14-19
"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are glad."    Psalm 126:3
            Given to hisprincessbride
  

No comments:

Post a Comment