Thursday, December 3, 2015

A Mighty Wind, A Wielding Sword






From September 21, 2015


My daughter,

I come as a Mighty Wind! I Am come to destroy all that is not of Me. I Am come to cast down every idol erected in My place of honor. The fury of My vengeance poured out upon all who have turned aside from Me. What have I asked of My children that could be more than what I gave for them? What could be harder to do? To relinquish to Me your cherished possessions, the prizes you so desperately hold on to, or to stand before Me and hear Me say, “Depart, for I know you not”? Children, it is that simple.


Humble yourselves before Me and give up all that is not of Me, so that I may fill you with Myself, My Ruach. Why have My children turned aside to idols, that which does not speak or hear, in place of Me, the God, the Creator of the Universe? I specifically designed each one with My love and purpose, yet they have cast this aside to fall down and worship that which is abhorrent in My eyes.

My loves, I have great plans for you; to honor you in ways you have not thought of; to lift you up before mighty kings and to bring the Name of Yeshua as your witness to the testimony of which you speak.  This is My glory; this is My joy.  You shall stand before nations, wielding a mighty Sword of terror for the truth not received, sharp and cutting, to pierce the thickness of the fat and grime that has been built around the places of the heart and mind. A fortress, fortified against the mightiest of weapons, but My Sword shall pierce even these. 

Daughter, come before Me as I offer you these things necessary for the missions you are undertaking.  Come and receive the rewards I have for you.  Come now and be transformed by My Light into My glorious image, so that you may, in turn, go out and shed that Light upon others. Changed, glowing in the darkness shall you be.

It begins now, every word I have spoken. The judgment proceeds as I have declared it. NOW it comes. Hide in Me, as I hide and shelter you from the approaching storm. I will shield and shelter you from it. Hidden away shall you be. My Bride, come before Me and receive of your just rewards. They fall upon you this day. 

It all commences now. My hand is stretched out before you. Come away with Me as sweep you off your feet and amaze you and wow you with the grandeur of heaven. I shall sound the call.
Lord Yeshua

Matthew 7:21-23, Hosea 8:7, Isaiah 61:1-2, Acts 2:2, Luke 17:33, Psalm 115:4-7, Isaiah 44:10, Isaiah 57:12-15, Hebrews 4:12, Ezekiel 21:1-5, Isaiah 60:1-3, Psalm 91, Psalm 27:5, Song of Sol. 2:10-14, Psalm 139:13, Matthew 25:6, Revelation 22:12

No comments:

Post a Comment