Wednesday, December 2, 2015

My Beloved,
December 23, 2014

   Rise up; I have called to you!  I have chosen you and ordained you for this time.  This crucial period in history is like none before it, nor any after it; the likes of which has never been seen before by man.  I have lifted you up, granted you the gifts of your calling.  What has not been shown you will now be revealed.  Secrets they are, but I now open the box to show them to you.  They are for your eyes only.  You will wield them as a mighty warrior his shield and sword on the battlefield.  Releasing these things from within you, I shall show Myself mighty.  
   Do not be alarmed by what you see taking place.  For you are in My care, and naught shall harm you.  
  The fields are ripe, ready to harvest, but My laborers remain few.  Pick up your sheathe, withdraw you sword!  We are going to face a mighty battle with devastation great and extensive, but none of these will touch you, Princess.  You are Mine.  I have marked you with My seal.  Great things await My warriors.  The battle is intense, but the rest shall be most satisfying.  Rewards await those who follow My lead, and a special celebration awaits.  Preparations have been finalized, and all is ready; laid out for you.
   Come, My darling, come into My presence while I overlay thee with the oil of joy and gladness.  Much awaits your assent, dear one.  
   The night echoes around you, but you, clothed in the daylight of morning shall beckon many unto Me.  Darkness swathing in around you now, but do not fear this as I have said.  My glory radiating from you shines My light out into the darkness, that those who will see may see Me.  Child, the day of reckoning approaches as storm clouds over the waters approach the shoreline, dark and menacing.  Few take thought of it, but you see it, and so I send you as My messenger to those who lie in unawares of this.  Massive, it covers everything it sees.  Nothing shall escape its touch.  But My chosen, My beautiful ones it shall not harm.  
    Listen, little one.  My mighty hand of favor shrouds you.  You are covered and cannot be seen as you truly are by My enemy.  He thinks he has fooled Me, that he has the upper hand.  But his deceit in himself is vain.  Haha!  I shall have the last laugh.
    Dear one, make final preparations, as the time spoken of is here- at the gateway.  Those under My covering have nothing to fear.  But woe to all who have not believed.  They have not repented and shall indeed know Me as God, Elohim, that I do not lie!  All shall come upon them.  Who will repent?
    Yahweh Elohim

Luke 21: 7-36, Psalm 91, Psalm 27:5, Luke 10:2, Ephesians 4:30, Revelation 22:12, Isaiah 61:3, Song of Solomon 2:4, 1 Thessalonians 5:5, Zechariah 14, Matthew 12: 39-40, Joel 2, Isaiah 24, Luke 13:3, Revelation 2:5, Matthew 3:2, 2 Chronicles 7:14, Revelation 3:19, Numbers 23:19, Philippians 2:15
     Given to hisprincessbride

No comments:

Post a Comment