Saturday, December 5, 2015

I Am The Resurrection And The Life!



December 5, 2015


Words spoken by the Lord after prayer:

     I Am the Resurrection and the Life!  He who believes in Me shall never die, but live in the abundance of the Life of the Spirit.  It is given to those who hear and answer My call to come up out of the darkness into My marvelous Light.  I will yet cause that which is dead to live again.

    My daughter, let it be known this day to those I love the Light has come, and the glory of the Lord of heaven has come to shine upon thee!  The transformation great and swift, shackles cast off in an instant, grave clothes burned up with the fire of My glory.  New, changed, clothed in garments rare and fine.  Prepare, for change is upon you. 

     The season you have been in has been long and dark, for night has settled in, but the time of the miraculous is upon you.  Swift change, overnight as it were.  You shall be translated in an instant, the twinkling of an eye.  No longer shall that which surrounds you be old and drear, but the new day dawns upon you. 

    Take heart, little one, for all that I have promised rings true for you now.  To My delight and your heart’s content you shall see the fulfillment of all things I have promised.  Be forewarned, this is not for the faint of heart.  This is why those who have not laid down their all to pick up their crosses and follow Me cannot handle wearing the victor’s crown.  Much has gone into preparing you for this time. Preparations complete. 

   Step into the richness of the abundance of the inheritance bestowed to you this day.  Come and receive of My joy and be satisfied forevermore.  Come, little one, enter into the Joy of the Lord!

     Your King Yehushua

John 11:25-26 & 43-44,  John 3:16,  1 Peter 2:9,  Colossians 1:12-13,  Isaiah 60:1-3,  Isaiah 61:1-2,  Zechariah 3:3-4,  Revelation 19:7-8,  Psalm 16:11,  Isaiah 58:8,  1 Corinthians 15:52,  2 Timothy 4:6-8,  Luke 9:23-24,  Matthew 25:14-30


No comments:

Post a Comment