Wednesday, December 2, 2015

My People,
November 19, 2014

   "This I say to you, My Kingdom is come, My will shall be done on earth as it is in heaven.  Ring out the welcome oh children of the earth!  For your King is coming in the clouds with great glory and power! Would you choose Him? But you shall yet bow before Him and fall at His feet as you acknowledge who He is.  Your choice has been made, and I grieve for those who not fully turned to Me, for you shall experience a rude awakening.  Hearken to Me, My lukewarm people! Revival shall come, but at a great price for you to pay.  I have warned, but you have not heeded.  The alarm has sounded, but your ears are closed.  Awaken from your slumber children, lest you be taken unawares of what is now upon you.  Oh My children, how I weep for those who are turned away from Me; how I mourn for those who have not come completely to Me.  For destruction is upon you, but you do not see it.  Disaster is overtaking you yet you do not realize it.  Come to Me children and I would save you from all this.  Come to Me and I would hide you away as a mother hen with her chicks.  But you continue on the wide path saying, 'He has not come and nothing has changed.  Everything is as it has always been and it shall continue.  What do we have to be afraid of?'  So you shall indeed be surprised at what you see next.  For I am coming; the time is now here.  I am coming for those I love who know Me and let Me hide them.  They call on Me night and day and cry out for those who are blinded.  Darkness is falling and you shall be shown your sins, for you have not looked to Me as your All in All.  I have pleaded and you have looked the other way, so now your just reward has come.  But still I call: accept who I Am,  accept Me, accept My sacrifice, accept My Spirit, accept all I have to offer, accept a full relationship with Me.  This is My desire for you.  My Spirit is waiting to consume all who will turn to Me with arms open and He will fill you to the full.  If you but open your arms, I will readily embrace you.  The choice is yours.  I am coming and I have called.  Who will answer?"
              Yeshua

In this manner, therefore, pray: Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name.  Your kingdom come. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.  Give us this day our daily bread.
 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.  And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen."    Matthew 6: 9-13

Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory."     Mark 13:26

"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;  men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.  And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.  And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh."      Luke 21: 25-28

"Look to Me, and be saved, all you ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.  I have sworn by Myself; the word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that to Me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall take an oath. He shall say, ‘Surely in the Lord I have righteousness and strength. To Him men shall come, and all shall be ashamed who are incensed against Him.  In the Lord all the descendants of Israel shall be justified, and shall glory.’”   Isaiah 45: 22-25

"And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, ‘These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God:  “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot.  So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.  Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked— I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.  “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”’      Revelation 3: 14-22

"And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: ‘Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, and seeing you will see and not perceive; for the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, so that I should heal them.’"    Matthew 13: 14-15

"Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.  Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them,  but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.  But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept.  “And at midnight a cry was heard: ‘Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!’  Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps.  And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’  But the wise answered, saying, ‘No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.’  And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.  “Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’  But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’  “Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming."    Matthew 25: 1-13

"Blow the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; for the day of the Lord is coming,
for it is at hand: a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, like the morning clouds spread over the mountains. A people come, great and strong, the like of whom has never been; nor will there ever be any such after them, even for many successive generations."
  Joel 2: 1-2

"When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.  And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.  Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them.  And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance."
 Acts 2: 1-3

"Beloved, I now write to you this second epistle (in both of which I stir up your pure minds by way of reminder), that you may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us, the apostles of the Lord and Savior,  knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts,  and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.”   2 Peter 3: 1-4

"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.  And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.  
“And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: blood and fire and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord. And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance, as the Lord has said, among the remnant whom the Lord calls." 
  Joel 2: 28-32       Given to hisprincessbride



No comments:

Post a Comment