Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Dearest One,
November 17, 2014

    "Many things are taking place which cannot be undone.  There is an end to it, but this is only the beginning.  For My chosen ones, the flesh is becoming immortal as glorious transformations are taking place.  Soon they will radiate My light and glory for all to see.  They will march for Me across the globe, undefeated in what I have called them to.  My Bride will be breathtaking as she illuminates My love for all to see.      
     The world is changing from what you have known it to be.  Things unseen will very shortly be seen by all men.  There is nothing anyone can do to stop this, for this has been My plan from before creation.  The veil shall be lifted and all will see things that have been hidden from their eyes.  My own know what is coming and are not afraid because I have told them what is to come.  All will experience a shaking like none other.  They will be in awe, but it shall quickly turn to fear and terror.  The end of all things is at hand.
      Daughter,
    I am ever with you.  You are protected by My Almighty hand and naught shall harm you.  Fear shall not rise in your heart as you look upon these occurrences, for I have made you bold and courageous in spirit.  I have strengthened you by My might and power.  Your confidence in Me will be evident to all who see you as My light will begin glowing from within you.  You will be a beacon of light; a lighthouse to those in the storm that will rage about them.  Yet I will come and snatch you out of harm's way at precisely the right moment.  Be of good cheer, for I have overcome the world.  We, daughter, shall be victorious and reign together forever.  You are in Me and I am in you.  Just as I and My Father are One, so you and I are one with the same Spirit.  
     My Loves,
   I Am coming, stepping out of heaven's door to gather by beloveds.  The time is come.  Behold, the day of the Lord, for your redemption is here!
                   Yahweh

“And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring;  men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.  Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.  Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”       Luke 21: 25-28
"That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.  He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him.  He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him.  But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:  who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."
John 1: 9-13
"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust.”  Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence.  He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.  A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you. Only with your eyes shall you look, and see the reward of the wicked."     Psalm 91: 1-8
"For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.  For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren,"     Hebrews 2: 10-11
"Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.  He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me."
John 14: 23-24
  Given to hisprincessbride

No comments:

Post a Comment