Wednesday, December 2, 2015

A Dream and A Word To The Wise



January 30, 2015

I had a peculiar dream last night, but I have received the interpretation of it as well as a word from the Lord concerning this.


Dream:  
     I saw a woman, seemingly normal in appearance standing by the side of the road.  As I looked at her more closely, I saw that her mouth was covered in blood.  Behind her, across a ditch, were many foot bones all cleaned and laid out neatly side by side.


Interpretation:  
    The woman is the spirit Jezebel.  She is the spirit of man-made religion.  She speaks smooth-flowing and easy words, deceiving many. But harmless she is not, and all who are deceived become quickly devoured by her.  The foot bones were the trophies of those prophets and messengers who have become ensnared by her, and all who follow them. They lead many astray, for she leads many to the way of death.



Word:   A Word to the Wise  (I asked why to the wise but not the foolish and I received this reply: 
Because the wise will give heed to the warning, but the foolish will pay no attention to it.)

     The woman is indeed Jezebel, a spirit familiar to many, yet unaware they are of her power and deception.  They have partaken of the smooth, but twisted words she speaks, thus removing them far from Me.  "Have patience", she calls to them, "Sow to me and I will reap you much."  But alas, they shall reap nothing but heartache and destruction. 

    She has twisted the very words which I have spoken and has turned them into flattery.   Flattery draws all manner of men unto it, and deceived they become.  She speaks such pleasurable things that even those who oppose such a spirit are drawn in by her words and frivolities.  She makes a joke, a mockery of all that is holy causing men to fall flat on their faces in honor of another. Those who truly worship Me must worship in spirit and in Truth.  I Am Truth!  If they do not know Me, then they do not know the Truth.  Hence, the Truth cannot set them free! 

    You think you know truth, but the truth you believe is a lie, a scheme.  You worship what you do not know.  Come to Me!  See Me out, not the flattery of men in high positions.  Those who seek Me shall always find Me.  Those who truly seek Truth shall not be deceived.  But, because you blindly follow, opening your mouth wide to whatever is put before you, you are filled with poison.  "Shine out My Light!", I call to My messengers, but you despise them.  You reject My ways and their testimony.  So seeking to please your flesh, you are deceived.  Satan deceived My creation in the garden, and thus blinded them to Me.  Why would he change what works?  Are you so foolish as to think that you cannot be deceived?  But by doing so, you are already deceived, thereby making his work easy. 

    Oh foolish ones!  Who has bewitched you into believing a lie?  Are you so soon turned away from the truth of My Son, Yeshua?  This you know; that He came to redeem sinners.  But this you do not know; that narrow is the way, and few there be that find it.  How can you claim to follow One you do not?  This is the true test of My disciples.  Those who seek Truth shall find Him.  All else shall perish.

      Yahweh Elohim


"And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;  I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.  Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.  And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.  Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.  And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works. But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.  But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.  And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:  And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.  And I will give him the morning star.  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches."     Revelation 2: 18-29

Proverbs 5,  Revelation 3:14-22,  2 Peter 3:16-18,  2 Timothy 3 & 4:1-4,  2 Peter 2,  1 John 2:15-19,  Jude 7-16,  Ephesians 5:3-16,  1 Timothy 1:5-11,  John 4:1-30,  John 14:6,  John 8:31-36,  Matthew 15:6-20, Jeremiah 16 & 17,  1 John 1:6,  1 Corithians 2:14-16,  Isaiah 44:6-21,  Galatians 3:1-3,  John 3:18-21,  John 1:4-5,  2 Thessalonians 2:3-12,  Matthew 7:13-27


No comments:

Post a Comment