Thursday, December 3, 2015

Find Solace In Me



September 16, 2015

My daughter,

   Today is the Day. Rise up and come forth, children of the Most High God! Come and be made whole this day in the presence of the King. The trumpets sound out the call across the land. They beckon all who follow Me to come away to the palace, into the hidden secret chambers that have been prepared for each of them.

    Woe to the inhabitants of the land, those who sought fame and fortune, those who sought the approval of man, those who sought lives apart from Me. Woe, I say, to you! For that which you have shall be ripped away from you speedily, and what shall you have left? You shall be naked and destitute, for all that is not of Me shall be consumed by the fire of My wrath. You shall be shown the rubble, the heap of ashes of the things upon which you built your lives and it will be counted as naught.

    But turn to Me in repentance, children, for I shall still receive you. I love you and am not willing that any should perish. I chose you, but will you, in turn, choose Me? This Day of wrath, a day I have dreaded, cannot be stopped as it has come to fulfill My purposes throughout the earth. Who will come to Me, children? Who will come to Me and seek shelter from the raging storm? Who will leave all to find solace in Me? I ask again, will you come?

King Yeshua

Joel 2:1, Isaiah 3:24, Isaiah 5:18-25, Jeremiah 4:4, Isaiah 66:15, Hosea 8:1, 1 Corinthians 3:12-13, Malachi 3:1-3, Song of Solomon 2:10-14, Colossians 2:10, John 5:6-9, Matthew 7:24-27, John 11:43, Isaiah 55:1-3, Deuteronomy 7:6, Zechariah 13:9, Psalm 27:5, Luke 9:23-25, John 14:2-3, Revelation 3:14-22

No comments:

Post a Comment