Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Light The Candle!



January 1, 2015


Daughter,

   Light the candle, light the torch!  Draw in all who will come in with you, for the day of My wrath is come.  Woe to the children of men who have not repented!  Woe to all who have turned aside from My Law!  Vengeance is Mine.  I will repay, says the Lord!  

    In this day, those called out by My blood will be lit up with My glory; My Light.  They will be as flames of fire for all to see who will come near.  My wrath is kindled, but they, lights in darkness, will light the way by Love; showing the way of safety and peace.  But this can only be found in Me.  

    Am I not ever just and merciful?  Mercy has been poured out from the beginning.  But alas, the day of wrath and judgment is here.  Hear ye!  Hear ye, all you people, all you children of the earth!  Seek the Lord while He may be found, thus I have called out to you!  In the streets, in the high places, in the dark and cold places I have called out to you begging you turn aside from old paths, from wicked ways.  But you have not heeded.

     Justice is upon you.  The Day of wrath is mighty and can not be extinguished by sword or arrow.  Only by My Spirit can you be revived; redeemed.  Will you hear this, children?  Will you give ear to the last call I send you?  

    The great and terrible day of the Lord; who can stand?
           Yahweh

Isaiah 59,  Isaiah 60:1-3,  2 Samuel 22:29,  Matthew 5:14-16,  Joel 1:13-20,  Joel 2:11,  Malachi 3&4,  Isaiah 9:6,  Isaiah 26:20,  Nahum 1,  
Proverbs 1:20-33,  Zechariah 4:6,  1 John 4:8
      Given to hisprincessbride  

No comments:

Post a Comment