Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Stand Up, Stand Up For Jesus





June 27,2015

  This morning as I was readying for prayer, I began hearing the song 'Stand Up, Stand Up for Jesus' in my spirit. I got my hymn book and looked up the words to the song, and the tears overflowed as I sang. The words speak to the significance of the time we are in presently, and my heart breaks for those who are unaware of the hour which we are in. I have included the lyrics to this beloved hymn at the end of this post. As I started praying, the Lord began speaking and He has directed me share.


My daughter,

"The days of uncertainty have descended upon the land, indeed, the whole earth. The time of deep darkness come. Great destruction and upheaval comes now. The people of the earth will surely see the result of such gross sins and negligence of repentance before a Just and Holy God. 
Woe to you who claim freedom apart from My Law, My Torah! Am I not a just God? Do I not punish those who remain willfully in disobedience? Am I not the God who remains the same yesterday, today, and forever? What of those upon whom judgment falls? Will it not surely be an opportunity for repentance? The sentence set; the judgment given. No further delay in what must come upon the children of disobedience. 


My daughter, I take little pleasure in what I must do now, but what choice do I have? Judgment is the only way so many of My children will need in order to wake up, in order to truly choose whom it is they will serve. The line drawn in the sand. Who will choose the Lord's side? They must now come and take their stand with Me. They must be bold and courageous; no longer hiding behind quietness and peace. For the stage of battle has been set. The horns of war are blaring. There is no middle ground. 
Choose this day, My children! Choose you, yourselves, this day, whom you will serve. I cannot wait forever, nor hold judgment back any longer. You have but a moment to decide.

The King of Kings and Lord of Lords, The Great God Yehovah

Exodus 32:25-26, Deuteronomy 30:19-20, Joshua 24:14-15, Joel 2:1-2, Jeremiah 4:5-8, Isaiah 13:6, Matthew 3:2, Ezekiel 33:12-20, Ezekiel 18:20-32, Ephesians 5:6, Hebrews 13:8, Psalm 89:13-14, Isaiah 65:2-7, Malachi 4 (whole chapter), Proverbs 11:31, Psalm 1:4-6, Matthew 5:17-18, James 1:21-25, Romans 13:11-14, James 2:12, Joshua 1:6-9, Ephesians 6:10-18, 2 Timothy 1:8-12, Matthew 25:1-13, 1 John 4:17, Proverbs 28:1, Revelation 3:14-22


Stand Up, Stand Up for Jesus

Stand up, stand up for Jesus, ye soldiers of the cross; lift high His royal banner, it must not suffer loss; from vict'ry unto vict'ry His army shall He lead, till ev'ry foe is vanquished and Christ is Lord indeed.

Stand up, stand up for J
esus, the trumpet call obey; forth to the mighty conflict in this His glorious day. Ye that are men, now serve Him against unnumbered foes; let courage rise with danger, and strength to strength oppose.

Stand up, stand up for Jesus, stand in His strength alone; the arm of flesh will fail you, ye dare not trust your own. Put on the Gospel armor, each piece put on with prayer; where duty calls, or danger, be never wanting there.

Stand up, stand up for Jesus, the strife will not be long, this day, the noise of battle, the next, the victor's song. To him that overcometh, a crown of life shall be; he with the King of Glory shall reign eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment